Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Darlenny F.Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Atlanta M.Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Kaleisy B.

BY REVLON

Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage, Bare Buff see more...

Atlanta M.
Pulaski, VA
I love this foundation! It is a little heavy, but the coverage is amazing. And if you put the matching powder on top it last for a good 24hrs. Which is great when working for long hours. I've had my bottle for 2 months and it dosnt even look like it has been used that much. I 100% recommend this, and i have many times. I get so many compliments when wearing it
Darlenny F.
corona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tengo esta base y me encanta tapa toda la imperfeciones de rostro y tu maquillaje tiene un acabado perfeto queda una una muñeca
Angie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
its so heavy you really can feel it in your face. Shine to much its not mate seems like shimer and the worst it's that feel like oil on your face.
Ediane S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simplesmente incrível! Formula maravilhosa como nunca vi antes. Vale muito a pena, indico pra qualquer um que gosta de conforto, praticidade e um look natural.
Alfie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. Would recommend this product. Everything applies perfectly. It doesn't grease when applying.
Keyonna H.
Midland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleaner works very good for your brushes quite pricey but you only need a little bit to go along way I recommend
erin O.
DAHLONEGA, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much.its gentle on my skin and is really effective. I highly recommend this product!!
Brenna D.
San Francisco
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works amazingly, I've been a user of this product for years. I have combination skin and it remains matte while moisturizing.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) I have used this product and it works wonderfully it's not my go to but it is a good one if you like to switch things up
Denise T.
Pelahatchie , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this foundation well enough. My problem is I can't pick a color that matches my skin through a big box store so I usually end up buying the wrong color and it is wasted.