Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Darlenny F.Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Atlanta M.Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Kaleisy B.

BY REVLON

Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage, Bare Buff see more...

Angie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
its so heavy you really can feel it in your face. Shine to much its not mate seems like shimer and the worst it's that feel like oil on your face.
Ediane S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simplesmente incrível! Formula maravilhosa como nunca vi antes. Vale muito a pena, indico pra qualquer um que gosta de conforto, praticidade e um look natural.
Alfie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. Would recommend this product. Everything applies perfectly. It doesn't grease when applying.
Keyonna H.
Midland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleaner works very good for your brushes quite pricey but you only need a little bit to go along way I recommend
erin O.
DAHLONEGA, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much.its gentle on my skin and is really effective. I highly recommend this product!!
Brenna D.
San Francisco
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works amazingly, I've been a user of this product for years. I have combination skin and it remains matte while moisturizing.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) I have used this product and it works wonderfully it's not my go to but it is a good one if you like to switch things up
Denise T.
Pelahatchie , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this foundation well enough. My problem is I can't pick a color that matches my skin through a big box store so I usually end up buying the wrong color and it is wasted.
Goes on silky smooth, great coverage, not heavy on the face, great base for my makeup regime. Love this brand.
Mikala D.
Magnolia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried Revlon for the first time a few weeks ago and I love this foundation! It conceals all that I need it to. It has a matte finish that is super lightweight and lasts all day long without having to reapply. I will definitely be purchasing this again!