Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Darlenny F.Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Atlanta M.Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Kaleisy B.

BY REVLON

Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage, Bare Buff see more...

💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
This foundation is so nice! I love the look you get after using it. It helps hide all my blemishes and looks very natural!
Elise S.
MT PLEASANT, SC
This product is fine if you don’t want full coverage. The pump makes it easy to get out of the bottle. It’s definitely a lightweight foundation.
Angie R.
its so heavy you really can feel it in your face. Shine to much its not mate seems like shimer and the worst it's that feel like oil on your face.
Ediane S.
Minden, NV
Simplesmente incrível! Formula maravilhosa como nunca vi antes. Vale muito a pena, indico pra qualquer um que gosta de conforto, praticidade e um look natural.
Alfie M.
Amazing product. Would recommend this product. Everything applies perfectly. It doesn't grease when applying.
Keyonna H.
Midland
This cleaner works very good for your brushes quite pricey but you only need a little bit to go along way I recommend
Brenna D.
San Francisco
Works amazingly, I've been a user of this product for years. I have combination skin and it remains matte while moisturizing.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) I have used this product and it works wonderfully it's not my go to but it is a good one if you like to switch things up
Denise T.
Pelahatchie, MS
I liked this foundation well enough. My problem is I can't pick a color that matches my skin through a big box store so I usually end up buying the wrong color and it is wasted.
Goes on silky smooth, great coverage, not heavy on the face, great base for my makeup regime. Love this brand.