Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Darlenny F.Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Atlanta M.Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Kaleisy B.

BY REVLON

Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage, Bare Buff see more...

Kaitlynn C.
Portage, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My nana uses this product and she seems to really like it! It dries a matte finish and she applies powder also! I love this on her and it seems to last all day! She has repurchased this multiple times!!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good foundation by Revlon. They have a few foundations out that I really like. Nice coverage!
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great foundation looks good on the skin. Definitely recommend buying this product
Best of all... It's give me fulk coverage without culled or something similar... It's make my face beanig younger without wrinkles around eyes or mouth.
RaiZita A.
Little Rock, AR
I kind of like them, but what is bad about them, is that they too greasy they smell wear, and ufff it really give me a hack out.
Karley H.
Toronto, OH
Not for full coverage, but nice for a light coverage, very creamy and light, best for a dewy finish. Not matte. I do like it though, just not my every day go to. I reccomend it to those with little to no acne.
Ciara H.
This is one of my go to foundations as it is so long lasting and the formula is great as it doesn't cling to dry patches and it glides onto my face. Super easy to apply with a beauty blender, however, not as good with a brush. The range of shades are also great!
misty g.
Surprise, AZ
I'm sorry. But for me I did not like it. Couldn't get the right shade. And it seemed like it was slipping off my face.
Andrea W.
Rock Island, TN
When I bought this product I was hoping to get good results I have heard a lot of good things bout it, however it doesn't cover very well and gets really oily through out the day.
Brandy H.
Newburg, MO
I had to use this when I forgot my regular foundation at an out of town wedding. It covered and lasted the entire wedding and into the night.