Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Darlenny F.Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Atlanta M.Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Kaleisy B.

BY REVLON

Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage, Bare Buff see more...

Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cakes and dries out my skin. I need to have good moisturizer on before using this foundation. Not worth the money.
Goes on silky smooth, great coverage, not heavy on the face, great base for my makeup regime. Love this brand.
Calsey B.
Clawson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the age defying line. Super affordable and blends easily on your skin. Also doesn't leave your face greasy
Kelly B.
Newton, GA
This foundation can appears greasy and feels sticky. It isn't my favorite and I would necessarily recommend it.
nicole c.
Such a silku smooth finish. Easy application. Love the way it covers. It gives a very natural finish. Not oily
erin O.
DAHLONEGA, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much.its gentle on my skin and is really effective. I highly recommend this product!!
Sanihe Andreina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta base tiene alta cobertura ademas de durar muchisimo tiempo en el rostro! Cumple todo lo que prometen.
Tiffany V.
Atlantic city, NJ
I only used it once. I enjoy other products better. To me this wore off and became oatchy after a while.
Candace A.
Lehigh Acres , FL
This foundation has great coverage and lasts all day. Works great for my dry skin. Don't feel more dry
Roxann M.
the product was ok. didn't like the crows feet left under my eyes. maybe i'll
try another type later