Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Darlenny F.Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Atlanta M.Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Kaleisy B.

BY REVLON

Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage, Bare Buff see more...

Kaleisy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome foundation! Got it as a prize from a local contest and have been wearing it ever since, it blends perfectly in my skin tone, it looks natural and does not feel heavy while is on. When I run out I would definitely buy again!
Sadaf s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this..really good product..totally affordable..and if you don't want to splurge then this is a good drug store product...it works amazing I am very satisfied..Xoxo
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this foundation and I love it . The shade matched and the coverage is enough to cover but not cake my face . The pump on the bottle makes it easy to use . I'd buy it again .
Rebecca T.
Ripley, WV
This is my one and only foundation. The coverage is perfect. It's very moisturizing and feels great on my skin. I also love that it is long lasting and does rub off easily.
Stella V.
Banja Luka
It wan't a bad fundation all in all, but I had a lot of trouble finding a shade that matched my skin, all of the shades were a bit orangey, and as I am quite fair it made me look as a carrot.
Liz P.
Didn't lie this product at all. I have dry skin and it made me look like a grease ball after two hours. It had a lot of transfer and just didn't look nice on myself.
Andrea W.
Rock Island, TN
When I bought this product I was hoping to get good results I have heard a lot of good things bout it, however it doesn't cover very well and gets really oily through out the day.
Zeola V.
Pensacola, FL
This is one of my all time favorite foundations it covers really good and gives my skin that flawless look that I've been trying to achieve and it's affordable at the same time.
Denise T.
Pelahatchie , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this foundation well enough. My problem is I can't pick a color that matches my skin through a big box store so I usually end up buying the wrong color and it is wasted.
Crystal P.
This product is worth the money. The down side is there wasn't one that matched my skin tone so I did have to mix two different colors to make the color desired.