Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Darlenny F.Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Atlanta M.Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Kaleisy B.

BY REVLON

Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage, Bare Buff see more...

Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
This is really great coverage. Might be heavy for some but it's really good for my acne scars. The makeup glides on well and little goes a long way. The only con for me is it never matched my face very well. I would have to mix colors and that's too time consuming for me
Bronwyn R.
Lummi Island, WA
I found the formula today's to be rather good for medium coverage Foundation. It's staying power was good if I wasn't working very hard event but if I was running around serving outside and 80 degree weather I definitely felt as though my face was sliding off period a good starter Foundation but if you're working a job that requires a lot of movement I would not suggest it.
Kaitlynn C.
Portage, IN
My nana uses this product and she seems to really like it! It dries a matte finish and she applies powder also! I love this on her and it seems to last all day! She has repurchased this multiple times!!
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
I actually have an almost-empty bottle of this in my makeup box! I loved it. I paired it with other brands of concealer but it worked on its own. I loved the coverage and I loved the color blending affect it had. I never had to worry about orange spots. Great product!
Atlanta M.
Pulaski, VA
I love this foundation! It is a little heavy, but the coverage is amazing. And if you put the matching powder on top it last for a good 24hrs. Which is great when working for long hours. I've had my bottle for 2 months and it dosnt even look like it has been used that much. I 100% recommend this, and i have many times. I get so many compliments when wearing it
Kasey B.
Knoxville, TN
If I could give this six stars, I would! I am always looking for drugstore key products and this is one of them. I can put this on in the morning and it still looks flawless at the end of the day. I personally have dry skin, and this keeps my hydrated and balanced all day.
Mikala D.
Magnolia, AR
I tried Revlon for the first time a few weeks ago and I love this foundation! It conceals all that I need it to. It has a matte finish that is super lightweight and lasts all day long without having to reapply. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Karley H.
Toronto, OH
Not for full coverage, but nice for a light coverage, very creamy and light, best for a dewy finish. Not matte. I do like it though, just not my every day go to. I reccomend it to those with little to no acne.
Whitney S.
Love love love this foundation! Very moisturizing. Gives my skin a dewy look naturally. Easy to apply and the coverage is medium but you can build it to a full coverage which is awesome! I recommend to people with combination skin.
Kaleisy B.
Doral, FL
Awesome foundation! Got it as a prize from a local contest and have been wearing it ever since, it blends perfectly in my skin tone, it looks natural and does not feel heavy while is on. When I run out I would definitely buy again!