Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Darlenny F.Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Atlanta M.Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage - Bare Buff (Pack of 2) uploaded by Kaleisy B.

BY REVLON

Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage, Bare Buff see more...

Whitney S.
Love love love this foundation! Very moisturizing. Gives my skin a dewy look naturally. Easy to apply and the coverage is medium but you can build it to a full coverage which is awesome! I recommend to people with combination skin.
Zeola V.
Pensacola, FL
This is one of my all time favorite foundations it covers really good and gives my skin that flawless look that I've been trying to achieve and it's affordable at the same time.
Sadaf s.
I love this..really good product..totally affordable..and if you don't want to splurge then this is a good drug store product...it works amazing I am very satisfied..Xoxo
Noelle M.
Grand Rapids, MI
AWESOME PRODUCT! It works so well as a foundation, and as a concealer! Covered up dark spots on my face really well, and comes at an awesome price!
Joy H.
Kannapolis, NC
Not a big fan. Didn't like the formula and it wasn't a good match for my skin. I found it hard to get a good coverage
Kelly B.
Newton, GA
This foundation can appears greasy and feels sticky. It isn't my favorite and I would necessarily recommend it.
Sheri S.
Hampton, TN
Veey noce product. Stays on fairly good and has good coverage. Colors blend well with skin tone.
Bobbi K.
I like revlon makeup. This product is great, affordable, and works well for a drug store brand.
Bronwyn R.
Lummi Island, WA
I found the formula today's to be rather good for medium coverage Foundation. It's staying power was good if I wasn't working very hard event but if I was running around serving outside and 80 degree weather I definitely felt as though my face was sliding off period a good starter Foundation but if you're working a job that requires a lot of movement I would not suggest it.
Kaitlynn C.
Portage, IN
My nana uses this product and she seems to really like it! It dries a matte finish and she applies powder also! I love this on her and it seems to last all day! She has repurchased this multiple times!!