Revlon Age Defying Foundation with DNA Advantage uploaded by Asher R.

BY JUBUJUB

Revlon breakthrough age defying with DNA advantage cream makeup combines science and beauty to make you look younger. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna P.
Au Sable Frks, NY
This foundation is medium coverage, there are some cons. For dry skin this foundation may irritate you. It's not too bad if your more on the oily side. Overall it's not a bad foundation from the drugstore. I definitely have repurchased because it works great for my skin!
Elisa Z.
Mission
Review for: Early Tan more...
It was kinda oily on my skin type I am not really sure if it was with the chemical that they make for the foundation but it wasn't for me it was oily to my dry skin I would recommend it to people who don't have dry skin.
Madison W.
Missouri City
Love it so much. I did not look cakey on the face. It looked like natural skin. Perfect for everyday makeup routine. I even got some of my family members to try it out. So overall it is a very lightweight foundation and it looks flawless in the skin.
Starr W.
Glendale, AZ
This is the creamiest. It covers well and has a nice sheen without looking oily. It leaves skin feeling healthy. It is also lightweight. I have multi type skin and I like how it appears even. I will buy again.
Julisya F.
Medium coverage but buildable! In my opinion I think it's great for combination skin under a primer of course! I find it a bit dewy so I cover with a Matte powder. Great price great product overall.
Melissa G.
Review for: Other more...
This is a great foundation if you're on a budget. Not too heavy and not too lightweight. The price tag of this foundation is definitely a pro! A con, however, is that it doesn't do everything it claims to.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This foundation has been a drugstore favorite of mine for 4+ years. I have gone through too many bottles to count! This foundation is reasonably prices and does its job. This foundation provides a light to medium coverage and is long lasting. If you are seeking a drugstore foundation, this product works very well, as well as some luxury makeup brands! This has been a makeup bag product of mine for many years and I plan to repurchase in the future.
Jessica C.
This foundation is amazing and it's one of my personal favorites! It gives me full coverage and also gives me a matte finish. I can't think of any cons but the pros are infinite! I would definitely buy this again!
Rachel C.
I'm not usually a huge fan of Revlon products, but this foundation surprised me! I got it for a steal in the clearance bin at Ulta, and I'm so glad I tried it! It fills in pores, giving the complexion a flawless smooth appearance, and it melts into the skin so well, giving you that no makeup makeup look!
Mariya J.
Hy I love this one I used first time and I went someone house and she said to me looks pretty and I tell her that I used this Revlon foundation she tell me that I have to buy for her and I did she really love this product and my mom always using Revlon foundation too just love it....