BY REVLON

Our advanced anti-aging multi-benefit makeup. Firm. Lift. Hydrate. Cover.
93% of women saw noticeably improved skin.*
Skin feels tighter after 4 weeks, rejuvenated after 1.*
This all-in-one formula combines hyaluronic acid, a potent dose of moisturizing ingredients and our exclusive Triple Lift Complex™. Relax the look of expression lines, give skin a smooth, tightened feel and boost hydration 3X. For a radiant, rejuvenated look.**
*after 8 weeks **skin feels tighter after 4 weeks, rejuvenated after 1

Available in 12 shades
Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Directions: Apply with fingertips, sponge or brush, blend foundation onto skin, starting in the center of your face, forehead, nose and chin blending outward

EXPERT TIPS:

Visit the Revlon Expert Tips section to learn how to apply your favorite Revlon products!

• Does work good on skin that kinda has a crepe paper look ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation have full coverage? And does it make...1 Answers
  • I just bought this to try something different, but is thi...2 Answers
Brandi P.
san antonio tx
Purchased at: CVS
Even in my twenties I still buy this I think the age defying properties provide for excellent coverage and Longer lasting product than a lot of other drug store foundations
Karleigh M.
Elkridge, MD
This is amazing! Goes on so clean and smooth and there’s so many great colors to find my perfect color match year round. It always feel weightless on my face and never thick!
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
This was a pretty good foundation. It was light weight and good coverage. I have oily skin so it all depended on the primer and how I set it. This wasn't long wearing either. So I learned very quickly during work it would break up and just look cakey in areas.
C C.
I use this in the shade bare buff on days I don’t want to use my high end foundation. It’s long lasting and has pretty good coverage for a drug store foundation. My only complaint- if I use it too many days in a row I break out in zits.
Sařa H.
Stockbridge, GA
I really love the formula of this foundation ! So light and hydrating looking . The way I love to use this foundation is by mixing it with my It Cosmetics Cc cream . I love the finish it gives me .
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
Review for: GOLDEN BEIGE more...
It seems like some days I like this but some days I don't. For one I got the shade a little to dark. And sometimes I feel like it shows every flaw on my face. As for firming and lifting? I don't see it ever. I don't think I will be purchasing this again.
Ava M.
Alexander, AR
I am in love with this stuff!!! I literally feel like it covers my wrinkles and bad spots and also hydrates my skin. If I wear this every day my breakouts don't happen hardly ever!!!!! Love it!!!!
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
Revlon lifting and firming makeup is really amazing it firma the areas that you need help with while all along there is no way of telling you are using the product it feels light weight and it gives you the firmness that you are needing for you face I was completely satisfied with this product and I definitely would purchase it again
Morgan B.
Montclair , NJ
Review for: MEDIUM BEIGE more...
The first time I ever used foundation this was the kind I used. It was my moms and her skin is much darker but I loved the way it covered my dark under eye veins. Apparently they discontinued the kind she uses and I bought this specific kind. It doesn't work as good and looks very valet on my face. Even the lightest color is too dark for my skin tone.
C C.
Review for: BARE BUFF more...
This is a good drug store foundation on the days I don’t want to wear my expensive stuff. If I wear it too many days in a row I break out, but I do like it occasionally.
Ashley B.
Porters Lake, Nova Scotia
How do you feel about this product?
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Since this has SPF I am afraid it may smell like that. Does it have an unpleasant odor?
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I just bought this to try something different, but is this foundation mattifying at all?
amanda a.
Id really like to know how this works. Too scared to buy
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV
Anybody try this lately? Is it really shiny and wet when you put it on?

Amazon