Revlon Age Defying CC Medium Cream

BY REVLON

Color correction. Aging protection. Skin perfection.* targets initial signs of aging and provides light to medium coverage. 85% of women saw a reduction in the appearance of dark spots** available in 3 shades to perfectly match your skin. *after 2 weeks **after 8 weeks

Revlon Age Defying CC  Medium Cream
Revlon Age Defying CC Medium Cream
Stephanie G.
Payson, UT
This CC cream is great. I do wish it had a more airy feel to it, but for the price it's amazing. It really helps to even out my skin tone without feeling like I have a ton of product caked on to my face. If you are looking for lighter coverage and color correction, this would be perfect. I have a lighter beige skin tone and the light/medium works best.
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
The price, quality and cream is literally the best ever heard! It goes on so smooth and protects you from the sun! It’s long lasting and gives me coverage all night long! I would definitely want to buy it
Ari P.
Baltimore, MD
Greasy feeling, oily finish, not great coverage. The price was right, but I felt like it didn't do a great job of correcting my redness or evening my tone. And it made my combination skin feel super oily, even with setting powder. I used it twice before throwing it out. Pass on this one!
Morgan W.
Bradford, OH
Very disappointed in this product I was really excited about trying this because of how much I love revlon products
But this was definitely a miss for me
This may work great for those who have more normal to dry skin
But I have oily skin and this just made my face just really greasy looking
Just was not impressed what so ever
Will not purchase again
ozz a.
San Angelo
It is little thick and slight yellow. Does not accentuate the wrinkles, fine lines except dry patches. This is quite matte & dewy finish. Did not make my skin feel itchy but felt a bit dry around the afternoon. It did not ball up and evenly spread. Not bad for sensitive skin since it has no fragrance or essential oils.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Revlon Age Defying CC Cream is a must it's lightweight and is luminous it has lasted me 7 hrs and it hasn't require any touch up it blends nicely over my skin and evens out my skin tone.. I recommend this cc cream to someone with dry skin it's very luminous!
Ashley N.
Dacula, GA
I was not impressed at all. Actually, i was extremely disappointed by the quality of this product. It is super watery and runny. It also makes my skin oily, and I have to reapply powder multiple times throughout the day due to the shiny finish from the CC cream.
Anne L.
I love this product. It's got SPF AND FPS which I really like. I like to use this before I put my foundation on or use it as a color corrector. I would definitely recommend it
Nikki-Peyton M.
I personally did not like this CC cream. I didn’t notice a difference on my skin. I have combination skin and just developed a little cystic acne on my cheeks. No coverage what so ever. I wouldn’t purchase again
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
I use Revlon CC Cream, because I have redness to my complexion. I have to say it's not my favorite, but it will do when i have nothing else. The pros are that it blends well, easy to apply, and staying power, the cons are that it makes me feel as if my skin can't breath, it's more expensive than it should be, and I feel it clogs my pores. It is, however, easily found in drugstores, mass merchandisers, grocery stores, and family dollar/ dollar stores.
Laurel W.
Wetumpka, AL
I had a horrible experience with this product being yucky, runny, and separated. Am I the only one? Maybe I just got a bad bottle?
Ivana S.
What is the difference between bb cream and cc cream?
Joey L.
What's the difference between B.B. Cream and cc cream?
Jordan  P.
How is this on oily skin?
Courtney E.
Does this product blend well? Or will I look like I'm wearing a mask?

Revlon Age Defying CC  Medium Cream