BY REVLON

Absolutely Fabulous by Revlon perfume for women was created in 2001. The fragrance has a magnificent scent of unusual flowers mixed with cinnamon, mandarin, musk, and rose and comes in a striking ruby red bottle.

Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
Oh. My. Goodness. This has to be my new favorite! I got it for my birthday and I have fallen in love. It lasts all day! Every time I pass someone they ask me what I'm wearing!! When it's gone I'm absolutely buying more!
Bmarie J.
Elk Grove
I was enamored with the Revlon fragrance Absolutely Fabulous! Great long lasting fragrance that even my daughter wore. I am 59 now and remember it well. I have moved on to a Lancome fragrance, La Vie Est Belle. Which I wear most days!
Felicita R.
New York , NY
Received this as a gift and tried it and smelled so great and the soft floral scent was very nice and lasted for hours . I bought it at Macy's at a good price
Gladys H.
houston texas
Me encanto el producto me fascinó la calidad y la suavidad y el olor que tiene este producto se los recomiendo a millones de personas estoy fascinada.
Lenz P.
Cottonwood, CA
This is just refreshingly amazing it is affordable and yet quality at it's finest. I absolutely recommend it to my family and friends
The fragrance of this perfume is very long lasting and stays smelling like you just sprayed it on. It smells great
mary m.
Crane hill, AL
This product is absoluly wonderful ....... Would use again!!!!!! I love love love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monique J.
Love this product so much it is amazing very long lasting which is amazing but still it so affordable so I wouldn't mind purchasing more from the store the bottle is amazing and I will recommend it :)
Rachel T.
Dublin
Got this as a gift , wow love the packaging for a start beautiful aroma left on onres self after applicatiion little goes a long way
manana h.
Duda que tengo que te puedo decir pero te lo envío en archivo PDF y XML correspondiente a la espera que no hay usuarios que