Revlon A Floral Affair Sheer Powder Blush, Peachy Keen, 0.28 Ounce uploaded by Zoë C.Revlon A Floral Affair Sheer Powder Blush, Peachy Keen, 0.28 Ounce uploaded by Jessica K.

BY REVLON

• How much did you buy it for?1 Answers
  • Did you mind how glittery and shimmery it is ?1 Answers
Emma J.
Emma J.
Russellville , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Blush so much it has a nice arrangement of colors and looks super nude and natural it's pretty pigmented and can be built up perfectly .
Zoë C.
Zoë C.
There is really not much a a pigment I have to scrape it to get any color but it was a gift so thank goodness
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute set of colors I don't usually wear eye shadow but when I do I use some of the colors in this kit!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA
I've only worn this blush a few times, but I'm not very fond of it. It has hints of glitter in it and it makes me feel like a kid. What attracted me most to the blush was the simple packaging and the design of the blush product. Also, like the product says, it's a sheer powder blush, so it definitely goes on sheer.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Independence , MO
Wonderful product to use. I use a lighter version because I'm so fair. Gives me a slight glow with the blush effect.
Jessica K.
The color is shimmery and glittery. It wasn't what I expected. The coverage is alright but I wouldn't recommend it unless you want lots of shimmer.
Rose I.
Rose I.
Spencer, NC
Color payoff isn't that great but it is buildable with a good amount. good price as well
Jessica K.
How much did you buy it for?
Jessica K.
Did you mind how glittery and shimmery it is ?