Revlon A Floral Affair Sheer Powder Blush, Peachy Keen, 0.28 Ounce uploaded by Zoë C.Revlon A Floral Affair Sheer Powder Blush, Peachy Keen, 0.28 Ounce uploaded by Jessica K.Revlon A Floral Affair Sheer Powder Blush, Peachy Keen, 0.28 Ounce uploaded by Carmen S.

BY REVLON

Marissa T.
Callahan, FL
This is my go to blush for the spring! It has the perfect touch of pigment and sheer. The Revlon "floral affair" blush is shimmery. I have a tan/olive skin tone and I like the way it looks on my face. I'll definitely be buying again.
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA
I've only worn this blush a few times, but I'm not very fond of it. It has hints of glitter in it and it makes me feel like a kid. What attracted me most to the blush was the simple packaging and the design of the blush product. Also, like the product says, it's a sheer powder blush, so it definitely goes on sheer.
Emma J.
Russellville , AR
I love this Blush so much it has a nice arrangement of colors and looks super nude and natural it's pretty pigmented and can be built up perfectly .
Jessica K.
The color is shimmery and glittery. It wasn't what I expected. The coverage is alright but I wouldn't recommend it unless you want lots of shimmer.
Nicole M.
Independence , MO
Wonderful product to use. I use a lighter version because I'm so fair. Gives me a slight glow with the blush effect.
Zoë C.
There is really not much a a pigment I have to scrape it to get any color but it was a gift so thank goodness
Victoria H.
Cute set of colors I don't usually wear eye shadow but when I do I use some of the colors in this kit!
Rose I.
Spencer, NC
Color payoff isn't that great but it is buildable with a good amount. good price as well
Carmen S.
El mejor producto, me encanta el color y el brillo, lo volvería a comprar y lo recomiendo totalmente..-.
Roberta S.
Loja
No me gusta el color deja el maquillaje parchoso y no se aplica perfectamente no lo recomendaría
Jessica K.
Did you mind how glittery and shimmery it is ?
Jessica K.
How much did you buy it for?