BY REVLON

Revlon® 92917 True Precision Tweezer.
German quality.
Stainless Steel. see more...

Mary J K.
Mary J K.
DeLand
This tweezer is very good quality and I enjoy using it.  I find Revlon tools are the best you can buy at a reasonable price.  This tweezer meets my expectations and is exactly what Revlon claims it to be.  I'm very satisfied and happy to recommend this product.
Mayela P.
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect for on the go or at home I really love to use them all the time and it helps need to be able to control my bush on my eyebrows
Maria C.
Maria C.
Great, decent tweezers definitely can't go wrong with'em better then the .99 , will get all the hairs you're aiming for.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Phoenix, AZ
Sturdy, durable, long lasting... I was a dollar store tweezer chick until I bought this. Has lasted me months without dulling down. Worth the extra couple bucks for sure.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
The way these tweezers are designed, they are so easy to use and grab the hairs every time! These are great for splinters also!
Estefania A.
Estefania A.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
La mejor pinza que he utilizado en mi vida, de verdad es super util a la hora de limpiar tus cejas, te las deja bellas y "on fleek". 100% recomendada
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Kitchener, ON
I love Revlon tweezers. I own so many. They are precise, work great and are decently priced.