BY REVLON #41 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Revlon® 92917 True Precision Tweezer.
German quality.
Stainless Steel. see more...

Ortencia M.
Conroe, Texas
These baby's can pluck. I've always had bushy eyebrows so I've learned a thing or two on how to control them but, whenever they're unmanageable I whip out these tweezers and pluck them out in no time. I've probably had them for over 2 years and still work like the first time I've got them.
Mandi L.
La Porte
I am the pickiest person when it comes to tweezers. I have used this specific brand and style since it first came out and will never switch. It has the perfect angle and grips the hair so it never slides off like most tweezers do. I would recommend to everyone and anyone
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
I do not take out my own eyebrow I go get it done professionally but if I start growing hairs here and there that I'm able to pull out myself like that are bothering me I will and this is a pretty nice to easier cuz I don't have to keep picking at it it grabs it and takes it out at the first try and doesn't just trim
Shelby H.
Cordele, GA
Great tweezers for the money. The best part is that the tweezers really hold their original shape and pliability. They don’t wear out quickly. Just wish there was a little more grip, maybe like a plastic grip.
Kimberly C.
Jackson , MI
A very trusted product.
I purchased this product at my online store. I use them to keep my eyebrows looking perfect. I would recommend this product to my friends family and clients. Ten out of ten stars.
Kelly D.
Sugar land, TX
Just when your pressing them together, your hear them clicking. That's how you know it's a great tweezer when you hear them click loud! This takes out even the smallest, toughest hairs I have
Dreama G.
Ottawa, OH
I’ve used this brand of tweezers for the last 16 years. The angel of the tweezer is perfect for getting hard to reach hairs, and for keeping your brow properly groomed. I won’t use any other type of tweezer.
Lessly B.
I love this although I don't plug my eyebrows myself sometimes there's tiny little hairs that need to be plugged before putting your makeup on so this here are really good.
Rachele S.
Silverhill
Really a fan of these tweezers, I get very frustrated when my tweezers can’t grab the tiny hairs I need to get, and these do a wonderful job of grabbing even small hairs
Kaitlyn B.
Salisbury, MD
The tips are perfect for tweezing. It definitely matters what tweezers you use, and I've bought the same pair every time I've lost mine. (They last forever and a day.)