Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara uploaded by Tara F.

BY REVLON

Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara, Black Brown has extended bristles lift lashes up and out for maximum length, curl and separation.

• How long does it normally stay on ? 1 Answers
  • Looking for a mascara that plumps my lashes without makin...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love the 3d effect on your lashes it makes them thicker more pop people can notice your eyes more I love it " in 11 reviews
Amanda G.
Review for: Blackest 601 more...
Wow.. I swore by this mascara when I was in high school. I Thought this was the greatest mascara you could ever buy. Lol It’s an okay mascara, but the value of it not too much. Packaging is cheap, well you do get what you pay for. It always made my lashes clumpy. It’s not all that.
Tiffany E.
Lawrenceville
Review for: Black Brown more...
Great mascara does not get clumpy and is very easy to apply. I have hazel blue green eyes and use brown with colors to make blue pop and black on the greener days. Would recommend trying it.
Shellie M.
Review for: Blackest 601 more...
I hated this mascara when I first got it. It's more dry then I'm used to, and it took too much work to get the results I wanted. But then I put it down and came back. Now I'm super disappointed that it has been discontinued. I am in love. It coats my lashes, and makes them long and beautiful!! I love it!! I need to find a way to get my hands on another tube!!!
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
I snatched this up because I left my other mascara out in the car overnight and it froze. I figured this would do, but really it wasn’t very good. It didn’t lengthen at all. The Black was totally fine but I felt like I had just painted my regular lashes.
Sarah K.
Waunakee, WI
Review for: Blackest 601 more...
I am always on the watch for a great mascara/ one that doesn't leave little black specks on my face after a few hours of wearing or one that smudges or runs...I can't do waterproof because it's impossible for me to take off.
The problem with this one for me is that hardly any mascara comes out on the brush- kinda frustrating-
Royshunda W.
This Mascara is not anything special. I have been trying to find the perect mascara for a long time and havre just been trying new ones as the coupons come in the mail. It applys smooth but not long wear in my opinion kind of gets goopy  after extended wear needs to reapply to smooth
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
I'm In love with this mascara. It makes my eyes POP. nice, slick packaging and easy storage. Looks nice on my vanity. It gives me the boldest eyelashes and I font even have to have fake ones!
Amy G.
Horton, AL
This mascara is the BOMB. I have no eyelashes and this one makes my eyelashes appear like they are forever long. The price is great and easy on the wallet. I highly recommend this product to anyone with the desire to have long looking lashes.
Erica F.
Santa Fe, NM
Review for: Black Brown more...
I am not a huge mascara person, because on my face, dark eyes make me look gothic. However, I actually used this product because my friend had it. I put on a light coat and it was so great. It applies smooth, no clumps, and is absolutely stunning. I totally recommend.
Erica G.
Kansas City, KS
Love this product it litterly made my eyelashes long and beautiful all my friends and family ask me if I have fake eyelashes & I tell them no! They ask me what mascara do you use? And of course I tell them.
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
Looking for a mascara that plumps my lashes without making them look like spider legs. What are people's thoughts on this product?
How long does it normally stay on ?