Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara uploaded by Tara F.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara, Black Brown has extended bristles lift lashes up and out for maximum length, curl and separation.

• How long does it normally stay on ? 1 Answers
  • Looking for a mascara that plumps my lashes without making them l...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mariana M.
I think this mascara was the best that Revlon has come out. This is a great one to wear to work. I live in Austin where the heat kills. This mascara can withstand the Texas heat in the summer. I would recommend it. This mascara is great in the fact that it makes your eye lashes look plump but also gives you that smooth look and not a crusty look or spider look! I would definitely choose this product for you!
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm In love with this mascara. It makes my eyes POP. nice, slick packaging and easy storage. Looks nice on my vanity. It gives me the boldest eyelashes and I font even have to have fake ones!
Cher M.
Streetsboro, OH
I actually only tried this mascara because I was out and it was on sale.i can say it really worked made my eyelashes look great,I will continue to use this mascara on sale or not.
Karina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Deja un volumen en las pestañas único como si usaras pestañas postizas me encanta lo uso en mis maquillajes para ocasiones especiales.
Aniyah L.
Laveen, AZ
Used this once it was out of my budget but If I had more money is buy it, it work great and has a full natural look to my lashes.
Shawnna M.
Fremont, CA
I felt like this product didn't make my lashes longer. I've tried a few in the past and none of them except one did the job.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You're just wasting your time with this one, it is expensive for what it is. Honestly just buy a cheaper mascara.
Taylor F.
Coffeyville, KS
Used this once, liked it but probably wouldn't buy it again. My eye color is blue so it kinda made them pop.
Sadie Y.
Review for: Black Brown
Couldn't get this stuff off my eyelashes and now I barely have eyelashes from trying to get it off lol
Brooke H.
such an amazing mascara and i would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new mascara
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
Looking for a mascara that plumps my lashes without making them look like spider legs. What are people's thoughts on this product?
How long does it normally stay on ?