BY REVLON

Revlon Toenail Clip.
Sharp curved blades.
Lifetime guarantee. see more...

Revlon 33010 Toenail Clip
These are the best nail clippers I've ever used. I recommend them to anybody who has very hard nails, or anybody who usually doesn't have enough strength to clip their own, as these clippers make it much easier. These clippers are a must-have.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
It is always so hard to find good quality clippers but I've never gotten a bad one from Revlon! I love these, I have a pair in both of my bathrooms and one specifically for travel!
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
Works fine! Is nothing fancy but really what more do you need from a toenail clippers? Decently priced and they feel sturdy! Would definitely repurchase if ever needed!
Whitley W.
Whitley W.
I have had the same pair for years. Very durable and has lasted a long time. I would definitely buy another if anything ever happened to the ones I have now
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Redmond
I love this nail clippers, my nails are tough and don't like being clipped. So this is my go to one. I recommend these to everyone and they love them.
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Cicero, IL
I've been buying these for YEARS. They stay sharp, and they're easy to clean and sanitize. I prefer to toenail clippers for hands and feet because they're much stronger.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Sandy
Nice nail clipper for my tough, thick nails, I've had it for a while and it hasn't broken yet like most of my clippers do. Cuts nicely!
Feather B.
Feather B.
Pooler, Ga
Clippers are easy to grip and hold. Good size for my smaller hands. They're not the sharpest but they get the job done.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Omaha, NE
Use these all time. Easy open package. Durable. Wouldn't buy a different brand. Affordable.
Ivelisse E.
Ivelisse E.
Harrisonburg, VA
A nail clipper isn't something fancy to talk about, but this baby doesn't break. I have seen both guys and girls using this product and its long lasting. I especially like my clippers to have a foldaway file and this one has it.