Revlon 32510 Slant Tip Compact Tweezer uploaded by Livy V.Revlon 32510 Slant Tip Compact Tweezer uploaded by Shamira C.

BY REVLON #6 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Revlon® Slant Tip Compact Tweezer.
Travel size.
Lifetime guarantee. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lilith C.
Bloomington, IN
Ok, so dirty lil secret? Getting older sucks. Wirey lil hairs can pop up anywhere, at anytime. I keep a pair of tweezers with me at all times, stashed in each room. (I consider this a legit emergency).
These tweezers work so well, I can pull out the unsightly lil bugger without the use of a mirror.
Hailey P.
Tucson
Not sure if this was the exact pair I used from revlon but nonetheless the brand always has great tools! I use their eyelash curler and it’s great, so decided to try their tweezers and I was not disappointed! Very accurate at plucking stubborn brow hairs or any hair for that matter!
Shamira C.
Port St Lucie, FL
My favorite tweezers! I don't even get my brows waxed anymore. I just tweeze at first sight of unwanted hair and they look great. Very easy to use tweezers! The slant tip is super helpful when tweeting lashes. They are super affordable! I would recommend!
Kimberly D.
Rosemead
Not the best tweezer I’ve own but it does gets the job done. Sometimes i feel like it is kind of difficult to use but I’m not sure if it’s just me or the tweezer itself. It doesn’t feel as sturdy as others maybe because it is extremely thin. But it definetly affordable.
Rebekah J.
Mount Juliet, TN
Even though they’re just tweezers, they’re by far my favorite out of all the tweezers I’ve ever used. They aren’t flimsy and the angle helps with precision. I use these all the time and they’re the only tweezers I use any more. I would highly recommend these!
Brittany C.
Tweezers are tweezers however, this pair from revlon is my favorite. They grab the hairs and hold them so they can be pulled out in one try. They are also super affordable. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a good affordable pair of tweezers.
Kiyoshi S.
The ONLY tweezers I use. Its amazingly accurate and pain free for some reason? I love the slanted tip because it allows me to get to places that werent possible with a straight edge. Would reccomend to everyone who regurlary tweezes! Will always buy again.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Becky G.
Kingsburg, CA
These get the job done every time. I’m never having to go at a hair over and over again like I’ve had to do with other tweezers. Especially since I have coarser eyebrow hair. These have a great grip on them.
Marissa T.
Pompano Beach
I had received a different tweezer in the mail once, and I absolutely loved it. When I went to repurchase, I realize they were over $20. I found these and they are a fantastic substitute for that one.