BY REVLON

Revlon® Nail Clip.
#1 Nail Clip in America.
Foldaway life.
Guaranteed for life. see more...

ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
I like Revlon it's cheap and well made. They last forever but they do tend to rust but it lasts a long time for the price! Don't buy any other brand because others brake easily and aren't sharp enough for drugstore brands.
Diana A.
Spring Creek, NV
Revlon nail clippers are our go to clippers that we can't go without. My husband has tough toe nails and these definitely make it easier to cut them off with. We were able to pick them up at our local Walmart and would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone!
Michaela W.
BEST nail clipper ever. It's super small and convenient. It clips really well. It does a good job of not leaving raggy edges. Also nice for clipping ripped cuticles or hangnails.
Olivia T.
Riverdale , MD
This is a wonderful product and reasonably priced. I need to have my nails super short and often will throw nail clips in my car or purse or pocket on the go. I end up buying these a lot because I lose them a lot, but I've never had a pair break!
Whitney S.
I have 2 pairs of these nail clippers at home and 1 that I keep in my purse. These clippers are pretty durable and last a good about of time. They are small enough that I am even able to clip my cuticles with them most of the time!
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
Awesome nail clippers. They are super strong and sturdy, my boyfriend has pretty hard nails and he's even broke a few nail clippers because they're weak but he loves these as well because they're easy for him to use :-)
Rebekah O.
These are hit and miss for me. I've bought several pairs over the years and some I bought were great, never had better clippers. Then the next pair were awful, tore my nail or my skin. I love them when they work.
Courtney W.
I've had the same kind of nail clippers for the past 15 years! My grandma used these and then my mom used these and now I use them! They're sturdy, reliable, and get the job done!
Negar M.
This nail clip is the best drugstore option (second to Tweezerman). I've had mine for about a year and I've noticed the clipper has gotten dull. It gets the job done, but only for so long. I'd recommend spending a little extra money and going with the premium brand.
Briana K.
Jackson
These are pretty normal nail clippers. Very sturdy and get the job done. I would recommend them to everyone. They are sharp and work great for my nails.
Haley N.
Does this make a round or square tip?