BY REVLON #7 in Nail Clippers

Revlon Compact Nail Clip.
Foldaway file.
Lifetime Guarantee. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
This are my favorite, hands down, every other brand can go home. I lost these nail clippers and by some miracle I was able to find another pair at my store. I lost them again, went back to the store and was devastated to see they were no longer there. I ended up purchasing another brand and I hated it! Everyone always told me clipping my nails was bad for my nails but I never understood why until I had to buy another brand. These are my favorite nail clippers, nothing can compare to them.
Sehar K.
Arlington, MA
So small and easy to use. I keep these clippers in my cosmetic bag on the go. Why you ask? Of course we call her the occasional hang nail or the dreaded chipped nail but I use these babies for other nifty tasks too. What might that be you ask? Well I'm notorious for using nail clippers as scissors. If I can't open a package, those annoying plastic wire tags on new clothes shoes or purses. It's my handy little tool for everything! Serves me multiple purposes!
Micheala B.
I bought these from my local drug store and I actually had a coupon for Revlon so I decide to use it on these nail clippers. They we priced at $8.75 and I got them for $5 with the coupon. These were really horrible quality clippers. The metal clippers itself were barely cutting through my nail and when it did my nails would feel very jagged. I had to use a nail filer to smooth them out. I don't recommend these at all.
susie r.
Bronx, NY
Easy to use, sharp not dull and its manageable to clip overgrown nails. What I like about this clipper is that it does not get stuck during the process of clipping. I had use others which requires you to re-clip the nail until it cuts through. The Revlon clipper, you can rest assure their is zero struggle. The structure of the clipper is sturdy and well made. Nothing fancy to look at and the product does it purpose.
Cecilia S.
Halethorpe, MD
I have very soft nails. I bit my nails as a child, and later simply used an emery board to file them down. Believe it or not, I never used a nail clipper until last year, when l my husband suggested that I do so. I bought these, and find that they are sharp and give a nice clean cut. They are relatively inexpensive and small enough to carry anywhere, but I admit that I have nothing to compare them to!
Kimberly C.
I actually got this for my mom but she had gone out and got her own. The clipper in my nail kit was three years old and I thought it was time for a new one. I love the fact that this isn't one of those clippers that get off kilter and bends your nail a few times before it cuts. This is a clean cutter. Because I have hypothyroidism my nails aren't always stiff so having a good clipper is important.
Jennifer T.
I grabbed these at my local CVS when I kept picking at a hang nail and they've become my go-to pair now. I live that it's small enough to be thrown into my bag and cheap enough that I can have a backup. My 7 year old likes how small they are and doesn't freak out when it's time to cut his nails. They do stick a bit after a while but, at only a couple of dollars, I'm willing to make the sacrifice.
Stacy W.
Beaver, PA
My nails naturally grow really well. They get long and are thick and hard. But sadly when I do dishes or anything in water they get soft and break and when that happens I need a good clipper.
I use the smaller one most of the time because I keep them hanging in different rooms and on my key chain.
I like that they are cheap and can be found at pretty much any store.
They get the job done.
Julie P.
Post Falls, ID
I love the compact clippers. They work best on my tiny toe nails that have barely any nail on them, but can still clip my stronger finger nails too. The design is sturdy and durable. My pre-teen and 6 year old daughters find it perfect for there little fingers and nails. It fits perfectly in make-up bags and purses with its small design and takes less room. Great for our on the go family!
Natalee C.
Montrose, CO
The compact Revlon Nail Clipper is something everyone should carry along with them in their makeup bag or purse. It is easy to handle and does a very good job trimming both nails and the smaller toenails. Because, let's face it, you only really need the big nail clippers for your big toes. If you are looking for a quality set of nail clippers for a very reasonable price, look no further.
Mandee F.
Valley Park, MO
If you don't buy these which product would you buy? I found these are by far one of the best
Earn $347/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $362/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $249/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $357/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)