Revlon: 320 Medium Beyond Natural Concealer and Highlighter, 0.21 oz uploaded by Avori S.

BY REVLON

• I would love to try this, but I'm not sure if I've seen it in sto...1 Answers
Katie W.
Katie W.
Lebanon, OH
This particular foundation is oily, not true to color, (my skin is fair and I have always used Ivory, I have used Buff also), and it doesn't feel like it sets properly, even with some powder on.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Milford, CT
I have tried Revlon. a little more pricey than the others but definitely a great product. great packaging and commercials. it does cover under eye darkness and blemishes
Jody M.
Jody M.
It wasn't the right one for me. I didn't like the scent. The way a products smells is always important to me. I've tried a new lipstick recently and it smells so good!
megan w.
megan w.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love conceler and highlight makes my skin look very pretty and brings out my color i get it at walmart. age defying makeup works good too
LIsa P.
LIsa P.
Swansboro, NC
Revlon has great products. Try today and you'll go back for more . So many shades and colors to choose from so some thing for every one.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Norwood, PA
Love this stuff! So amazing! Makes your face feel fabulous! I use this makeup daily!!! I highly recommend buying this!!
Jessi J.
Jessi J.
Los Angeles, CA
I looove this ocncealer, it is so effective and hiding blemishes, esepcially at hiding those horrendous hickies
Susan R.
Susan R.
Corinth, MS
This is amazing it hides everything bad on my face. It is something I always use so does my older daughters
Rich B.
Rich B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Good and reliable,wouldn't use to much though,it's hard to get out of your pores.
Still good though.
Makayla W.
Makayla W.
San Clemente, CA
This is a horrible vey cakey concealer and highlighter. I does not look natural as the name suggests
T'yunna S.
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
I would love to try this, but I'm not sure if I've seen it in store nearby. Do they have a wide range of shades?