Revlon: 320 Medium Beyond Natural Concealer and Highlighter, 0.21 oz uploaded by Avori S.

BY REVLON

• I would love to try this, but I'm not sure if I've seen it in sto...1 Answers
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
I would definitely recommend this! They love it! It was not expensive and they enjoy it after a long day! Wow I really would like to buy this product again! Thank you so much! This compares greatly to other products
Yasmine H.
This actually is a great product I️ use when I️ out on makeup . It’s a little ashy if it’s not the right one for skintone but it does help with blemishes . I️ suggest getting the perfect skin color . I️ would buy again .
Danielle R.
Bountiful
AWESOME! AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL! ARRIVED ON TIME!!! VERY VERY HAPPY!! OVERLY SATIFIED CUSTOMER!! WILL BUY AGAIN!!. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COLOR. I was so sad when i could no longer find this product at the store, i assumed it was a limited edition or a discontinued product, so i turned to amazon! Again, AMAZON ALWAYS COMES THROUGH for me!! They had it, and it was delivered on time and just the same lovely color and product as i remember and as i expected!!
Noelle D.
N Stratford, NH
Although the wrong color, my fault, this product did blend well into my other makeup. I did not have much trouble moving and blending like I have with other products. I personally recommend as long as you get the right color.
Kami B.
Portland, OR
Because of my skin tone, it is really hard to find the perfect shade. I typically have to blend colors because I am a woman of color. I love this brand from Revlon. This product blends really well. It is creamy and not slippery. I like how it feels on my skin. It doesn't feel heavy. It doesn't clog up my pores. It provides great coverage and doesn't look like I am wearing a mask. I love this product and will definitely be buying again.
trashell w.
Stone Mountain, GA
it covers my molds and it concell all the things going on in my face yes its great and yes i love it.would like to find diffrent things so i can move on tosomething eles
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
I'd say the concealer is not for me because it sinks into and calls unwanted attention to fine lines, dry spots, and old scarring. The color (320 Medium) is too peachy for me. The highlighter on the other hand, I love! It's creamy and not too shimmery, I love to add it as brow highlight and a tiny bit as cheekbone highlight. Not sure if it will last all day on my combination skin (w/ oily tzone/eyelids) I am basing my review on this product only, no powder over it/foundation under it to make it a fair and basic opinion on it. 2 1/2 stars because I prefer the highlighter side, which happens to be the smaller side.
Autumn K.
I bought this product hoping for a full coverage and a higlighter. I was pretty impressed as both products worked well and it was convenient it was in one package.
Sherron G.
Kilgore, TX
I've used this concealer before its Okay. Wouldn't buy again when I run out. Didn't work as I thought it would Just started using concealer not sure which brand is good.
Jody M.
It wasn't the right one for me. I didn't like the scent. The way a products smells is always important to me. I've tried a new lipstick recently and it smells so good!
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
I would love to try this, but I'm not sure if I've seen it in store nearby. Do they have a wide range of shades?