Revlon 1875W Perfect Heat Shine Boosting Hair Dryer

The Revlon 1875W Shine Boosting Dryer will dry your hair fast and give you brilliant styles fast. Dryer comes with Triple Baked Ceramic Technology that provides even heat distribution, which penetrate h air quickly and evenly from the inside out, drying hair in a fraction of time with superior results, 3 Heat/ 2 Speed Settings, Cold Shot Button, Concentrator and removable end cap.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon 1875W Perfect Heat Shine Boosting Hair Dryer!
How would you rate this product?
Wiloughby Hls, OH
I have this one in pink! It's cute and the power is strong enough to dry my thick hair in a reasonable amount of time. The detachable parts are perfect for different looks and they're easy to put on and off. I have had no problems with it and I've had it for a few years now. Though I don't use it everyday.
Love this hair dryer! It gets my hair dry quicker than other hair dryers I have used. I also like the design of it because it makes the dryer easy to hold and handle when blowing out my hair on a round brush. I would definitely recommend this hair dryer, especially since it also comes in purple.
Sioux Falls , SD
Light weight! Well lighter than I have tried, and it works quite well! I love that there is different settings so I can use it on my kids' hair, and not worried about getting too hot for their head.
I like this hair dryer.  It is easy to turn off and on and to adjust the temperature controls and wind level.  It allows me to dry my hair relatively quickly and with little effort.  It would be better if it had a retractable cord for easier storage.
West salem, OH
I've had this dryer for quite a while now. Every once in a while, it sparks. That doesn't seem right! I love that it came with a diffuser and also a straightening head.
College Station
When my hair dryer dies, and I need another I go with this. I use my hair dryer once a week. I have thick curly hair. It’s very affordable and I bought it at Target. I’d probably buy it again if I don’t go for a high end brand.
Alliance, OH
I actually really love this blow dryer! It dries my hair quickly without leaving it feeling frizzy. Plus, it has a cool button on it which is a necessity for myself.
I really like this hair dryer. It gets the job done. I usually use a brush when I dry my hair it help get all the hair dry easier and faster. It was an affordable hair dryer. I don't think it needs any improvements.
Knoxville, TN
My hair dries so fast with this hair dryer! My hair typically takes a long time to dry, but the heat and power that this dryer has makes the time cut in half.
I love this hair dryer I got the pink one for Christmas and I use it every morning before school in the winter time it was very affordable for anybody

Looking for your answer?