Revlon 1875W Perfect Heat Shine Boosting Hair Dryer

The Revlon 1875W Shine Boosting Dryer will dry your hair fast and give you brilliant styles fast. Dryer comes with Triple Baked Ceramic Technology that provides even heat distribution, which penetrate h air quickly and evenly from the inside out, drying hair in a fraction of time with superior results, 3 Heat/ 2 Speed Settings, Cold Shot Button, Concentrator and removable end cap.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon 1875W Perfect Heat Shine Boosting Hair Dryer!
How would you rate this product?
I really like this product, I have been using it for a few years now. It is powerful and really helps dry your hair fast! I would definitely recommend this hair dryer!
Fayetteville, AR
Love this hairdryer. Purchased at walmart but you would think it was super high quality. It dries my hair so fast. It is really high powered, and like I said it reminds me of one I would get at the beauty supply store.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this one time when I was in California interning for a summer and one of my Air B N B's didn't supply a hair dryer. This did the job and wasn't too expensive for the 2 months I was planning to use it and then leave it for the next lucky customer.
Port Richey, FL
I was very skeptical when I received this dryer as a Christmas gift that it would actually shin my hair, but it did exactly that! It also didn't make my hair all poofy as most dryers do! Love it!!!
Garfield Hts, OH
I've had this hair dryer for quite some time, around 14 years and it still works pretty good! Drys my hair in about 10-15 minutes due to my hair being thick and the dryer being older. But, I think it's about time I updated.
Pittsburgh, PA
This hair dryer is great. Never burns my scalp like some hair dryers. It has good settings and I feel like it doesn't damage my hair like problems I've had in the past with other hair dryers. I love this hair dryer!
Fishers, IN
Love this hair dryer. It gets the job done and I love the color! Use it about 2 times a week because I like to air dry my hair a lot. I bought this one at target and was totally worth the price
I really love this hair dryer! It claims to give hair a shine boost, but I can't say that it has - it could be my products making my hair shiny. Good hair dryer though
Why do our hairdryers always die at an inappropriate time? Always happens when you are in a hurry to go somewhere. I picked up my Revlon Perfect Heat Shine Boosting Hair Dryer at Fred Meyer's. It is noisy and heavy to handle. I didn't notice any shine boosting effect either. I wouldn't repurchase.
Kings Park, NY
This is a Typical hair dryer for every day use. It has two heat settings medium and high. Does everything I need it to but I don't see anything too special about it. It has lasted two years which is great because some tend to burn out quickly.

Looking for your answer?