BY REVLON #34 in Hair Dryers

Volumizing - turbo styler our turbo 1875 watt hair dryer from revlon features a turbo airflow option which provides increased airflow for 50% faster drying. The triple baked ceramic provides even heat distribution, which penetrates hair quickly and evenly from the inside out. 1. Triple baked ceramic 2. Tourmaline conditioning minerals 3. Turbo airflow button 4. Cold shot button 5. 3 heat / 2 speed settings 6. Removable end-cap for easy cleaning 7. Soft feel handle for ergonomic fit 8. Finger diffuser to soften airflow for natural looks see more...

Maria G.
Revlon 1875W Full Size Hair Dryer RV473
This is a really goo hair dryer. With 1875 watts and turbo style . I got this hair dryer as a gift and ever since I have been using it . I believe hey bought it for me at target. Lady's I recommend this hair dryer.
Saige G.
The Colony
i like this blow dryer. it drys very fast. i have curly hair so frizz is important and this doesn’t leave my hair frizzy at all. i would recommend this hair dryer to anyone. it really is a good blow dryer
Mary S.
Saint Charles, MO
This is my second dryer like this. The first died after a couple of years. I have very thick, long hair. Prior to switching to this dryer, I had a hard time finding a dryer that would dry my hair quickly without frying it. This does the job! It takes about 10 minutes for me to dry, which is reasonable, and it doesn’t overheat my Hair.
a_lipsticks_approach s.
chicago
Me and my mom both use this dryer I love it the setting are perfect we got it at ulta the curl activator it comes with is fun and easy I have straight hair my mom ha curly works great on both
Starr T.
Leander
I love the settings on this dryer. It's very comfortable to hold not too heavy. It dries my hair quickly so I don't have to have heat on it any longer than necessary.
Chantal W.
Marietta, GA
This is the second time I've bought this hair dryer after having my old one for 6 years and I love it! It has all the power I need and doesn't damage my hair at all!
Corinne D.
When I need my hairdryer I use this. Love the option of having a diffuser on it as well, since I have curly hair. Otherwise it really does my hair fast. And it's quite durable! I can't tell you how many times I've dropped it and it still works
Mel F.
Brownsville, TX
This air drier is pretty good. It has a lot of power and gets my hair to fry quickly. It’s a good product I️ bought it at Wal mart and it was not too pricey. I️ recommend it if you’re looking for something affordable.
Heather M.
Mobile, AL
Dries my hair very very fast, however I do have very thin/fine hair. Light enough to easily hold in one hand. Nothing fancy about it and is a good, general, run-of-the -mill hair dryer. Has not gone out on me yet.
Ashley S.
I really like that with this hair dryer you can keep it small or have the options of using different pieces. I also like that it dries 50% faster and it will reduce frizz & static which is a plus for me