BY REVLON

Volumizing - turbo styler our turbo 1875 watt hair dryer from revlon features a turbo airflow option which provides increased airflow for 50% faster drying. The triple baked ceramic provides even heat distribution, which penetrates hair quickly and evenly from the inside out. 1. Triple baked ceramic 2. Tourmaline conditioning minerals 3. Turbo airflow button 4. Cold shot button 5. 3 heat / 2 speed settings 6. Removable end-cap for easy cleaning 7. Soft feel handle for ergonomic fit 8. Finger diffuser to soften airflow for natural looks see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this last month due to my old dryer died and this dryer is great!!! I have naturally curly hair (3b spiral curls) and the diffuser is great! I have less frizz and my drying time is cut in half!!!
Sydney D.
Sebring, FL
Great hairdryer without having to spend big bucks at Ulta or Sally's. I use the diffuser that comes with it every single day! My hair is naturally curly/wavy and the diffuser plays that up big time!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Revlon 1875 w dryer with diffuser makes my curls look on point all the time I would definitely recommend this dryer it's awesome and has great settings to your most comfortable level or heat
Maria G.
Revlon 1875W Full Size Hair Dryer RV473
This is a really goo hair dryer. With 1875 watts and turbo style . I got this hair dryer as a gift and ever since I have been using it . I believe hey bought it for me at target. Lady's I recommend this hair dryer.
Alix G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does hairdryer for very long time never really impressed by the quality. I've only had a buy at once because I haven't broken it and it's lasted so long. I love this hair dryer because whether you use it on hot or cold air dries your hair very quickly. Very pressed would recommend great quality looks amazing you should buy it. Just saying
Juana R.
Auburn , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works really well! I really like using it! I use it 2-3 times a week! My hair type is short, wavy/curly, and little oily. I bout this hair dryer at target. Yes I would recommend this because it is not expensive and it works well!
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI
I love this hair dryer, probably the best one I have owned out of all the hair dryers I've used in the past. I have long hair that easily becomes tangled and this hair dryer doesn't make my hair knottier than it was in the process of drying it. It is also pretty easy to brush through afterwards and it doesn't take me more than fifteen minutes to be completely dry. Of course that can vary depending on the length of a person's hair. I would definitely recommend this brand for people in need of a new hair dryer.
Samantha L.
Clifton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm very low maintenance with my hair but I have a lot of it ! This blow dryer has last me years without any issues! It's even been a bit banged up & dropped quite a bit throughout the years and still works great. I use the diffuser a lot as well to give my hair nice volume after a bit of sea salt spray. Never had any issues with the heating or cooling options.. just an all around excellent basic hairdryer !
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I go through at least 3 hair dryers a year. I bought this one on a whim at the drugstore once and I've been repurchasing the same dryer ever since. I love how powerful it is. It stands up to the high end ionic dryers and holds it's own. The price is just right and it is easy to purchase. Highly recommend if your someone looking for a nice dryer for a good price.
Jania C.
Russellville, AL
Okay, so this blow dryer is honestly the best one I've ever used. Great price for such a great product. I have pretty thick hair and it gets it dry is such a quick time, and the diffuser attachment is wonderful for my natural curls! I've recommended it to some family before and would recommend it to anyone.