BY REVLON #14 in Hair Dryers

Frizz control - ionic styler our lightweight 1875 watt hair dryer from revlon had frizz fighting ions which help dry your hair faster with shinier healthier-looking results. a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this dryer will be donated to cancer research 1. Static eliminating ions 2. 3 heat / speed settings 3. Cold shot button 4. Removable end-cap for easy cleaning 5. Concentrator included for precise styling 6. Hanging ring for convenient storage

Alecia P.
Las Vegas
I hate to say it but to me, for the most part, a hair dryer is a hair dryer is a hair dryer. I have had some that didn't last long or didn't have good flow but for the most part I've been lucky. I just bought this hair dryer about two months ago abc so far I'm very pleased. It has the three settings and attachment. For some reason whenever I buy myself a hair dryer it always ends up being Revlon and they've always seemed to last so I'm sure this one will be with me for a very long time!!
maïmouna c.
Brooklyn Center
This Revlon hair dryer is not too big not too small so will be good for a daily usage and even must suit for travel. It is easy to use and you can choose between high hot hair to cool hair(no hot hair at all).
But it will be to have incorporate an stilling pink and and finger diffuser tools because it the only reason I decided to buy another brand.
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
i found this blowdryer at walmart . I like the fact that it drys my hair fast , without having to be so hot . I have straigh hair , but with other blowdryers it leaves my hair super lifted and frizzy . This Blowdryer is not so noisy . It is very light in weight . Its pretty in pink . It comes with the detachable beak like part (i dont know the technical term) .
Gillian H.
Duncan, SC
I wouldn't say it is terrible, but it definitely is far from perfect. At least for me, I have noticed when I put it on the highest setting for heat, it smells like it is burning. Not my hair, just something in the hairdryer. Although, I do like that it is fairly inexpensive.
Morgan W.
Kevil, KY
I have VERY thick hair that frizzes very easily. It is wavy and color treated. It takes forever to dry but not with this. It does have a much louder sound than most blow dryers I’ve used BUT it works better so maybe it’s just more powerful.
Elizabeth M.
Big Bear Lake
I’m rating this hair dryer at five stars because it works very well, I usually use the warm setting because I’ve found with my hair if I use the hot setting it will be frizzy. I have straight and moderately thin hair, and this does wonders. Would definitely recommend!
Valencia P.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought this dryer from Walgreens three years ago and it still worths. It has a cool setting if you don’t like using too much heat on your hair. It’s an affordable dryer that will last for years. Revlon Compact Hair Dryer 1875W Ionic Styler
destiny h.
This hair dryer is a miracle. I don’t know how but it really does help control my frizz like none other! I use this hair dryer every morning and most of the time I don’t even have to put a frizz control spray in!
Paige B.
South Amboy, NJ
I like this blow dryer, but I wish I had something with a little more power. For the price it’s really good, but I would love to invest in a more expensive and quality hair dryer than this one. BUT if you’re looking to save and still have quality this is a good dryer for you!
Kristolyss 𓂀.
Brea, CA
For the price point this is an amazing anti frizz hair dryer. Not only does it dry my hair faster than any other dryer around this price but it’s pretty and pink and looks great with all my other hair tools.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
How long does it take to dry with this blow dryer?
Maria G.
I have a revol hair dryer but i lost the front pieces and i don't know what todo because i feel like it makes my hair frizzier does nayone know what i could do or just buy a new one?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does product really control frizz?
jaqueline l.