BY REVLON #13 in Hair Dryers

Frizz control - ionic styler our lightweight 1875 watt hair dryer from revlon had frizz fighting ions which help dry your hair faster with shinier healthier-looking results. a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this dryer will be donated to cancer research 1. Static eliminating ions 2. 3 heat / speed settings 3. Cold shot button 4. Removable end-cap for easy cleaning 5. Concentrator included for precise styling 6. Hanging ring for convenient storage see more...

😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
i found this blowdryer at walmart . I like the fact that it drys my hair fast , without having to be so hot . I have straigh hair , but with other blowdryers it leaves my hair super lifted and frizzy . This Blowdryer is not so noisy . It is very light in weight . Its pretty in pink . It comes with the detachable beak like part (i dont know the technical term) .
Sarah M.
I bought this either at Walmart or Target but it was inexpensive. It gets the job done, however i personally feel like it takes longer for me to blow dry my hair with this compared to other hair dryers and I have fine/thin hair. This also doesn’t really do anything to help frizz like the name says, it anything I feel like this gives me more frizz
Gillian H.
Duncan, SC
I wouldn't say it is terrible, but it definitely is far from perfect. At least for me, I have noticed when I put it on the highest setting for heat, it smells like it is burning. Not my hair, just something in the hairdryer. Although, I do like that it is fairly inexpensive.
Chelsea M.
Conroe, TX
This hair dryer was a quick purchase when I was in dire need. It was very inexpensive, and purchased at my local Target. It dries my hair without any excessive damage and does the job. I would recommend this to a friend as a low end, inexpensive, hair dryer.
Jordaine-Faith E.
Pearland
I have a blue one, and I LOVE it! It gets the job done really quickly. My medium length hair takes about 5-7 minutes to dry completely. There’s both airflow and temperature options (including warm). It’s also easy to store.
Akyra S.
Kinston, NC
I am a fan of this hair dryer! It has an attachment that makes it easier to dry your hair evenly and it also reduces frizz. I am very satisfied with this product and this could be found at any major retailer.
Adrienne B.
Honestly this is a great blow dryer if your on a budget! It only lasts for a couple of year before it starts to fall apart but you have gotten your money’s worth. Like most things if you spend the money now on the better quality items they will last longer and treat your hair a little better! My next blow dryer will be a nicer one but this one was good to me while I’ve had it!
Jamie S.
This blow dryer is amazing I got it 4 years ago for Christmas from my dad and it’s the best hair dryer I have ever used! I have curly frizzy hair and this definitely helps keep the frizz down!
Bonnie J.
Macon, GA
I've had this hair dryer goin on 4 years it's a life saver even though the attachment isn't a comb like attachment it still helps maintain frizz and helps get my hair straightened
Ashley H.
Brandywine
I absolutely love this hair dryer!! I’ve had this hair dryer for 7 years and it’s still going strong. It’s a cheaper hair dryer, I paid under $20. But for 7 years and still going strong it can’t be beat. Great heat settings, also has a cool setting. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone needing a reliable hair dryer!
Maria G.
I have a revol hair dryer but i lost the front pieces and i don't know what todo because i feel like it makes my hair frizzier does nayone know what i could do or just buy a new one?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does product really control frizz?
jaqueline l.
Novato, CA
This is very heavy??
Caroline D.
Who likes pumpkin pie?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
How long does it take to dry with this blow dryer?