BY REVLON #12 in Hair Dryers

Frizz control - ionic styler our lightweight 1875 watt hair dryer from revlon had frizz fighting ions which help dry your hair faster with shinier healthier-looking results. a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this dryer will be donated to cancer research 1. Static eliminating ions 2. 3 heat / speed settings 3. Cold shot button 4. Removable end-cap for easy cleaning 5. Concentrator included for precise styling 6. Hanging ring for convenient storage see more...

Ann R.
Nolensville, TN
I love my Revlon hair dryer. This is my second one because I used my other one until it quit. It has a variety of attachments. It has the a variety of heat settings which work great for styling. It also has a cool setting, which is handy at times. It was very affordable which is an added bonus.
Shayleigh C.
I have been using this hair dryer for about 8 months now and I really like it. I do get frizzy hair very easily and this does help my frizzy hair. I mean it doesn't take all my frizz away. It is very affordable I think it was $20. I mean I would buy it again if i had too.
Brittany P.
Will be sending back to the store. Dryer is notorious for catching fire and burning your hand. I've read all the reviews I could online to see what others had to say and its a nightmare. Will never buy a revlon hairdryer again
Victoria B.
This hair dryer is pretty good. I have a had a Chi that I paid twice as much for, both worked the exact same way. I wouldn't call this frizz control though. Overall, it does what a hairdryer is supposed to do.
Adrienne B.
Honestly this is a great blow dryer if your on a budget! It only lasts for a couple of year before it starts to fall apart but you have gotten your money’s worth. Like most things if you spend the money now on the better quality items they will last longer and treat your hair a little better! My next blow dryer will be a nicer one but this one was good to me while I’ve had it!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I bought this Revlon hairdryer based on the claim of frizz control. I have curly hair so seeing a hairdryer like this was very appealing. Unfortunately, it did not live up to its claim. Compared to other dryers, this did not have any significant change to the appearance of frizz. It is a good dryer in that it dries hair quickly and throughly but does nothing for decreasing frizz.
Liz R.
Frankfort
This hair dryer has done wonders for my hair. I love the “cool” option because, due to a chronic illness, being too warm just wears me out. It’s super affordable and has lasted me for 3 years now and we’re still going strong.
Katelyn B.
Great Revlon blow dryer for the price point! It dries my hair pretty quickly and has different heat settings which I like. It has also lasted me a really long time where I feel like other brands I have used burn out really quickly.
leila m.
i don't know if its because i have a lot of very long hair but this dryer gets super hot. other than that it's not very expensive, lasts a few years and never leaves my hair feeling too brittle.
Sam B.
I have curly hair and it gets very frizzy and out of control. I like this hair dryer because it curls up very well with the extension. I bought it from Ulta and it was at a good price, not expensive but also wasn't cheap quality. I would recommend this hair dryer to others.
Maria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a revol hair dryer but i lost the front pieces and i don't know what todo because i feel like it makes my hair frizzier does nayone know what i could do or just buy a new one?
jaqueline l.
Novato, CA
This is very heavy??
Caroline D.
Who likes pumpkin pie?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does product really control frizz?
Caroline O.