BY REVLON #8 in Hair Dryers

Frizz control - ionic styler our lightweight 1875 watt hair dryer from revlon had frizz fighting ions which help dry your hair faster with shinier healthier-looking results. a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this dryer will be donated to cancer research 1. Static eliminating ions 2. 3 heat / speed settings 3. Cold shot button 4. Removable end-cap for easy cleaning 5. Concentrator included for precise styling 6. Hanging ring for convenient storage see more...

Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the silver version of this exact blowdryer- i had it for about a year and always used an attachment on the end of it. then all of the sudden the attachment wasn't fitting right and so i used it for about a month without it. I have always noticed how hot the dryer got but didn't think anything of it. I was blowdrying my hair with a round brush and suddenly smelt burning hair. Much to my surprise, it had burnt that chunk of my hair completely off and i now have a patch of very short, miscolored, burnt hair on my head. HORRIBLE product. I looked at the attachment also and the plastic on the inside is completely melted from it getting too hot. No wonder it wasn't fitting anymore.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the concentrator attachment, and the cool button is really useful. My daughter doesn't like too much heat so when it gets a bit hot to her I hit the cool button. Her hair does seem to be better when I use the attachment. I love the pink colour. I think that it could be better made, but considering it was not much money, I think it's a pretty good value. I've heard about people having issues with sparking/fire/etc. but so far I haven't had any issues.
Ann R.
Ann R.
Nolensville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Revlon hair dryer. This is my second one because I used my other one until it quit. It has a variety of attachments. It has the a variety of heat settings which work great for styling. It also has a cool setting, which is handy at times. It was very affordable which is an added bonus.
Shayleigh C.
Shayleigh C.
I have been using this hair dryer for about 8 months now and I really like it. I do get frizzy hair very easily and this does help my frizzy hair. I mean it doesn't take all my frizz away. It is very affordable I think it was $20. I mean I would buy it again if i had too.
Beauty J.
Beauty J.
I received this hair dryer as a Christmas present a couple of years ago and it's still going strong!

The quality is good, the pink color is really pretty and it's sturdy, it didn't fall apart on me yet!

The only thing that would make it better is if it wasn't so big :/
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Will be sending back to the store. Dryer is notorious for catching fire and burning your hand. I've read all the reviews I could online to see what others had to say and its a nightmare. Will never buy a revlon hairdryer again
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It takes a while to dry your hair with this hair dryer. If I am having problems with one area, I use the concentrator nozzle. There is a cold shot button that gives your hair a blast of cool air to help seal the cuticle.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
This hair dryer is pretty good. I have a had a Chi that I paid twice as much for, both worked the exact same way. I wouldn't call this frizz control though. Overall, it does what a hairdryer is supposed to do.
Jane B.
Jane B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use hair dryers the least out of all hair tools, but I always regret not having one around, so I made this purchase at Target. It was very inexpensive at less than $14, and makes gets the job done!
Alli M.
Alli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you do when your hair dyer up and dies on vacation? You go to the local Target and pick up one! I chose Revlon based on the fact they have been around forever and make excellent quality hair care products. I didn't want spend a lot for all the bells and whistles, just a basic model. So I grabbed the Revlon Frizz Control Hair Dryer. What could go wrong with that, right? Well let me tell you, I have NEVER had a hair dryer singe my hair on the medium setting, lightly damp hair, no hair care product on, and held at least 8 to 10 inches from my scalp. Well this on did! I never used it again. I definitely do not recommend it. When it comes to hair dryers, spend a bit more.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Newport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a revol hair dryer but i lost the front pieces and i don't know what todo because i feel like it makes my hair frizzier does nayone know what i could do or just buy a new one?
Caroline D.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does product really control frizz?
Nyssa G.