BY REVLON

Drying your hair while on the go just got a whole lot easier. The Revlon 1875w compact styler is small but does everything a regular size dryer would do. Compact dryer comes with ionic technology for hair conditioning while the ceramic technology penetrates hair quickly and evenly from the inside out for superior results, 2 speed/heat settings, cold shot button, retractable cord and folding handle along with a concentrator attachment. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenn B.
I am not one to spend a fortune on hair care tools. Revlon is my go to for hair dryers and curling irons because they are cheap, work well, and last so long! I love that this dryer has a retractable cord, it makes it easy for storage and travel. I recommend Revlon hair tools to anyone on a budget!
Jenna D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've used this blow dryer for years. It is eh... Its not terrible but it gets the job done! It also doesn't wow me and it still takes a while for me to dry my hair. It is inexpensive so if you're looking for something that works and won't break the bank it's great. But if you're looking for something to change your life, this isn't it.
Adele R.
Paulina, LA
Worked well for me on our vacation. easy to pack and has lots of power. Good price and value. Met my expectations. Would recommend to others,
Natalie R.
Este secador no es lo suficientemente potente como para alisar un cabello rizo, rápidamente llega el frizz aunque secciones partes pequeñas no calienta lo suficiente para un buen acabado, además que te tardaría muchísimo en secar el cabello. Un cabello lacio si .... totalmente de acuerdo con que da muy buen resultado pero si no quieres maltratar con mucho calor el cabello entiendo que es excelente este producto.😉
Ellen P.
A little expensive but by far one of the best hair dryers if you want to spend a little more then usaul but a lot
مهام و.
A very good product. I'm a huge fan of blow dries, so I bought this one. It is so far the best blow dry