BY REVLON #2 in Eyelash Curlers

Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler.
Maximum curl.
Lifetime guarantee. see more...

• "I would recommend this one though." in 1 review
  • "does get the job done but not worth the price!" in 1 review
Lewis Center, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I have tried several eyelash curlers and this one is by far my favorite. I had used the regular Revlon eyelash curler for a long time before it finally wore out. Being cheap I bought the ELF brand version and it was too big for my eyes and I ended up pinching myself several times with it. Once that one finally broke I switched to this one.

It really does give your lashes extra curl and the soft grips make it easy to use. It's only a couple dollars more than the regular so I think it's worth it. I was able to find mine at Target.
Aleezah B.
Aleezah B.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I really liked this eyelash curler. It lasted a pretty long time before the silicone piece began to split in the middle, and it came with an extra! As for the curling job, it was never too harsh and crimped like some drugstore curlers tend to leave you with. I think it has to do with the shape of the roundness on the silicone piece. I also like the Christian Louboutin vibe with the black and red, it made me feel kind of regal haha. Great buy! Definitely one of the better affordable ones out there.
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
If I could give no stars, I would not give this product ANY. Horrible quality. It did not curl my eyelashes; instead, it left them straight forward. I only got 2 uses out of it, AND the second time, it got stuck on my eye. The curler literally broke while I was trying to use it. I was stuck for about 2 minutes, trying to get this thing off of my eyelashes without pulling my eyelid and eyelashes off. The metal portion at the top clenched on to my eyelid and then came off. Worst experience ever.
Alli L.
Alli L.
Reynolds, IN
This eyelash curler is amazing! It is great at curling even my very stubborn stick straight lashes and keeping them curled all day. I find that this eyelash curler is very comfortable to use and clean.I absolutely loved the nice fluttery look that it gave to my eyelashes. It fanned them all out evenly so there were no clumps of eyelashes in one place. It was so easy to use that I can even use it without a mirror. I have used it very often!
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Cleveland, OH
my friend has an eyelash curler from shu umemura which retails around [$$$]. i tried that, and was not impressed. when this item was on sale at my local target i decided it was time for a new one. this was one of my best purchases. the top curler has a wide metal piece which lets your eyelid rest comfortably while your lashes curl. it doesn't tug at your eye at all. everyone should have one!
Katy R.
Katy R.
It gets the job done, but it does not give you a full hold. I end up having to spend a long time holding it up to my face for me to get a slight curl but if I do not apply mascara right away my lashes will uncurl pretty quickly. For the prize I cannot complain too much. Just make sure you use the trick of putting mascara right away after curling your lashes.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
Oakland, CA
I think the issue is with my eye lashes rather than the curler itself however these did nothing to really help them stay up. My lashes grow downwards on my left eye and I have big almond shaped eyes so it's hard to maneuver this curler to curl the end of my left eye to curl the downward lashes. So it didn't work for me but it might work for other people.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Spring Grove, PA
Revlon eye lash curlers are hard to beat. They do an amazing job at curling the eye lashes in just a couple of seconds. You can find it at any drug store. It is much cheaper than most of the high end eye lash curlers and you end up with the same results. I would recommend Revlon eye lash curlers over high end eye lash curlers.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
This curler is easy to use and effective. I find that if I curl for a few seconds without mascara and then apply a small amount, it gives me that beautiful natural lash look. If I want to boost it up for statement lashes, I apply more mascara and then very lightly curl in small sections up to the tips. This curler is perfect!
Esther B.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Decent lash curler. The price was on target, and it does exactly what it claims to do. I do find that the little rubber pad gets warped very quickly, so I have to change mine out relatively soon, which I don't quite like. But overall, I'd repurchase this, because I feel like a lash curler is a lash curler.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Is this product worth the price?
Lewis Center, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really provide EXTRA curl compared to the normal one?
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Who else has to curl their lashes before mascara!? Revlon 04605 Extra Curl Lash Curler
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
How often do you change the rubber peice?
Maria C.
Maria C.
Montreal, QC
I've never used an eyelash curler before but i think its time!! Would you recommend this one? Is it easy to use?