Revlon 0.08 oz Luxurious Color Eyeshadow - No. 050 Violet Starlet uploaded by Anais Andrea R.Revlon 0.08 oz Luxurious Color Eyeshadow - No. 050 Violet Starlet uploaded by sarah c.

BY REVLON

Features Single pan of ultra smooth and velvety powder shadow available in a variety of fashion forward shades in a perle finish. Suede-like texture glides over lids smoothly and evenly providing rich pearlized color. Special ester is processed along with pigments for even color and light suede-like texture. Refined pigment formula for color pureness. Perle finish crystalized sparkling effect Directions Blend shadow over lid for all over color or layer with other shades for desired look. Specification Type - Eye shadow Gender - Women Color - No. 050 Violet Starlet Item weight - 0.08 oz. see more...

Revlon 0.08 oz Luxurious Color Eyeshadow - No. 050 Violet Starlet
  • "I've had this eyeshadow for a while and i really love the color and its blendable and really glittery and is pretty pigmented." in 3 reviews
Tiffiney D.
This product is not very pigmented. And their is glitter specs in it which I do not like. However this product is buildable. I would not purchase this again as it is not very pigmented.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This is a beautiful easily bendable and highly pigmented shadow. I used this in my crease with a wetnwild shadow. I love revlon eyeshadow and have lots of other colors in my collection. I would recommend this to anyone that likes plum tone eyeshadow and sparkles.
Migdalia N.
greenbrier,tn
My eyes look so good when i wear this color, Revlon 0.08 oz Luxurious Color Eyeshadow - No. 050 Violet StarletBy Revlon. It makes my eyes pop, since i have hazel eyes. i love it.
Yulissa R.
I love this small eyeshadows I use to have this in a black color and I loved it it would blendso easy it was super pigmented that's what I loved about it and had some sparkles and it had to fall on the floor and it shattered and now I can't find it in any store where i live
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
This is one of my favorite eyeshadows. I love love love how long it lasts and how smooth it is. The only bad thing about it is it does not have a very good breaking point. As in it fell from a three foot high drop and cracked on me. But I'm definitely buying again. especially since mine is all over my floor.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
This eyeshadow is very fun to use. The color is fun and feminine without feeling like I should be a preteen to be wearing it. The color goes on easily, and instantly boosts my look and my confidence. This is a long-time item in your beauty collection, since a little swipe does a lot.
Julie B.
Georgetown, KY
I hated this shadow. Very glittery and powdery. The glitter separates from the pigment and gets everywhere. I did not try doing however and it may work better that way.
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
This color comes on too strong. Even when I try to dim it down with lighther colors, it gets a weird clumpy look and is not very attractive. This eyeshadow needs to have more of a powder effect to it.
i use this so much that i wish the amount was bigger only bought one but i think i'm going to have to buy another one. if you like trying new colors i would have you try this one. i wish the packaging was the color of the eyeshadow
Rebecca B.
I love this color of Revlon shadow. It makes a smokey eye easy to accomplish, especially when you pair it with a lighter purple or a grey shadow. Definitely recommend.