Revlin RVST2020PUR Perfect Heat Tourmaline Ceramic . 50 inch Straightener Travel Set uploaded by Jennifer T.Revlin RVST2020PUR Perfect Heat Tourmaline Ceramic . 50 inch Straightener Travel Set uploaded by Estefany Q.Revlin RVST2020PUR Perfect Heat Tourmaline Ceramic . 50 inch Straightener Travel Set uploaded by Cassia W.

BY NONE

Travel Pro Gift Set for silky, shiny, frizz-free styles, Straighten, Store it and go, Ultra slim design, Worldwide Dual Voltage, Features:, * Separate On/ Off switch with ''''On'''' indicator light, * 30-second fast heat-up, * Reaches professional heat levels, * Perfect size for styling short layers, bangs, and touch-ups, * One-year limited warranty, BONUS:, * Heat resistant storage pouch, * Purse-size brush see more...

• Will it make my straightning time shorter?7 Answers
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
This hair straightener ceramic is quite useful and it helps the hair are not maltreated. The price is quite accessible y good, purchase online It is a good buy. Perhaps not buy it again because it leaves the hair with a little smelly, but overall it is very good
Vanessa P.
This iron Revlon love is of an average size but it is easy to carry and does not occupy much space when we travel, I love to come with its protective pouch and the most wonderful brush I've seen, the hair stops me bright and smooth, is a plate that really worth the money
Amber L.
Marietta, GA
BEST FLAT IRON OMG! I've been using it for yearsssssss. Hairs don't snag with this. My hairs comes out smooth and shiny! I love that it has a digital temperature panel. My hand doesn't get burnt because the flat iron doesn't over heat!
Cassia W.
Kettering, OH
I haven't used this straightner. But I do have one of their other straightners and it is by far the best one I've owned. I use it all the time and it makes my hair picture perfect. The quality of the straightner is astonishing. I love it!
Jade Z.
Posen, MI
I love this Revlon straightener it has different Temps so that if you want a lower temp you can use it. I use mine for my hair and another good thing about it is that when you put it on the medium setting you can iron your shorts with them
olivia w.
Moncks Corner, SC
Seems like a nice set it comes with a brush too. works great on curly hair it does have different temps. you could iron things with it too haha
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Love it fpr my bangs and my daughters short hair works great i personally don't own one but my oldest daughter does its amazing
Brooke E.
My friend used this straightener on my hair. It is a great product to use. It does its job. I think its amazing.
Jennifer T.
International Falls, MN
Great for traveling and for those who are just starting out straightening their hair. Great for kids starting out as well. Comes with a handy case to store it in so that pesky cord isn't everywhere! Wouldn't buy again as its not a every day use for me and will last a lifetime.
Forida  A.
LONDON
Revlon straightners are the one and only they really volume the hair and make it straight without any bits remaining
Asa C.
Will it make my straightning time shorter?