BY REVIVE

Chelsea K.
Santa Ana , CA
This product is well worth the money. It smoothes out you skin and makes it look flawless. You can see results after just 1 week of using it. This completely changed the look of my skin and I would buy it again
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
It's amazing. Literal must-have, cannot live without product. Revive's technology is unparalleled, and this cream proves it. After just a few nights of use, you'll notice a significant improvement in the texture of your skin. With continued use, you will seriously be shocked by how smooth and radiant your skin is. The gentle exfoliation is also great for oily or breakout prone skin without being too dry for a normal or dry skin. You may notice a little irritation when you first start using it, but this will subside with continued use. Be sure to also apply to your neck and chest.
lynette P.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my ALL time favorites. This cream used nightly will rock your world. Exfoliates, brightens, hydrates. This is a staple forever. Have tried a lot like it, nothing compares
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
Although this moisturizer is pricey, it is by far the best one I've ever used. A little goes a long way, and the results are amazing. I used it regularly for a few weeks, but really noticed the results when I got sunburned; my skin stayed soft and supple using this on my burned skin. This is my favorite beauty product!
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I love revive moisturizing renewal cream, and pretty much every product made by revive. They have an awesome micro dermabrasion set that I use once a week. This cream is awesome I use it at night and When I wake up my skin is so smooth and soft.
Marge G.
I LOVE this cream. Does what it claims. Gets rid of old dull skin leaving skin radiant. I've been using this for years. It is pricey BUT a little goes a long way. One jar last me a whole year. I do not use this during the day as it does not have an SPF.
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
This product is very very good the quality is perfect and its a great way to keep your skin looking beautiful a little pricey but worth every penny I recommend it alot
Ashley B.
I only had a sample of this but it was enough to hook me. This product it totally worth the price, a little goes a long way too.
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
I was lucky enough to get the chance to try this #cream out and I love it. It actually helped my skin look younger and it was soft and non oily all day.