reVive Light Therapy Clinical C-40 Acne Treatment System uploaded by Jessica S.reVive Light Therapy Clinical C-40 Acne Treatment System uploaded by Jessica S.reVive Light Therapy Clinical C-40 Acne Treatment System uploaded by Jessica S.

BY REVIVE LIGHT THERAPY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Another great addition to the growing patent pending Planet Wise product line. Finally a solution where one bag can carry your wet and dry items at the same time while keeping them separate. Each bag is sewn and sealed for no wicking or leaking plus an added zippered dry pocket on the front including two handles so it can be easily hung on a doorknob and/or carried. The clean or dry items in the front "dry" zippered pocket and the dirty or wet items in the zippered "wet" section keeping moisture and odors in. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Kohl's*
Jessica S.
I was a bit doubtful when I ordered this. It was for my daughter who was having issues with acne. Nothing else was working. Proactive dried her skin out horribly. Her doctor wrote her a prescription but it made her skin super sensitive to everything. So, I ended up getting this. To our pleasant surprise, it WORKS! It does take about 20 minutes to treat her entire face which is supposed to be done twice a day. She started it over a long weekend because after reading the instructions, I assumed it would bring everything to the surface, which it did! Now her skin is 85% clear after using it for two weeks. If she would do it twice a day it would be even clearer. Hell, I've been using it and it's clearing up whiteheads and blackheads. This is definitely worth the price!
yara v.
orlando, FL
I would like to know what exactly it is used since I usually get some grain in the face because of oily or sweaty skin I would like to know how it would apply to my skin and if I should use it?
Katie K.
Harlan, KY
Do you guys think this is worth it?
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
Is this helpful for hormonal acne or just the occasional breakout?