revive kombucha
Solar Yerba Mate Brew

revive kombucha Solar Yerba Mate Brew

by revive kombucha

At Revive Kombucha, work and fun are pretty much the same thing, but there are times when staying at our best means putting in that extra effort and pushing ourselves to new limits. It’s how we keep growing. Solar is Revive’s elixir for the big tests in your life. Its a bright clean brew, full of yerba mate, ginger, lemon and live kombucha cultures, every batch purpose-brewed to give you deliciously focused, sustained energy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of revive kombucha Solar Yerba Mate Brew!
How would you rate this product?
Walnut Creek, CA
I love all the Revive kombucha but this flavor in particular (along with the cola flavor) is the best. I like that this has somewhat of an herbal flavor to it. It’s also not super strong or sour like other kombuchas can be.
Valley Vlg, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is one of my favorite kombuchas! So tasty, not too sweet or vinegar-y. Very energizing, the mate adds just the right amount of kick.

Looking for your answer?