BY REVIVE #22 in Neck Creams

Revive Fermitif Neck Renewal Cream 75ml is a luxurious, rose-infused formula designed to give the neck and décolletage, areas that are dead giveaways to the effects of aging skin, a smooth, taut, firm appearance while protecting from the harshness of sun damage, All skin types, Anti-wrinkle, Anti-ageing. see more...

Roslyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
My friend grand mom used this product and over the course of 1month she was seeing results and I was seeing results. It smells so fresh and clean. It is definitely worth the price and I would recommend getting this product if you was thinking about it
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
I use on my face too! Super hydrating. Perfect for my dry skin. It's a little rich for my sensitive décolletage (caused a breakout) but, best moisturizer I have ever used - sorry La Mer.
Briana B.
Midland , TX
Got this as a gift and I love it! Definitely will be purchasing this again. Very nice packaging. Would be a great gift to a loved one or even yourself. You cannot go wrong with this product. Makes you look and feel great
Madison U.
Dallas, TX
Could not love this product more! Highly recommend for anyone who is self conscious about their neck/wants to improve the appearance of their neck without any type of surgery! I love this product and you will too.
Alyssa G.
This does what it's supposed to. And it smells so good! I'd recommend to a friend.
Terikay P.
Edmore, MI
This has helped with my neck lines a lot and firmed that area up great for me
Karoline P.
Brazil, São Paulo
I love this product, I am completely in love with it, the price is great, the quality is great. I recommend.
Ruby R.
I've been searching for cream that won't irritate me, I have very sensitive skin and have bad neck flakes, is this a good product for sensitive skin? Will it help with my neck flakes?
MJ B.
When Is the best time or what age you need to start using this kind of cream?
Destina R.
What does this cream cost?
Lisa J.
Plainview, NY
Is this really so different than using a good facial moisturizer on your neck? I'm already on cream overload but don't want to get old lady neck!
Samantha B.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this really good for firming the skin on the neck? Does it reduce the appearance of a double chin??