Add a Photo

By REVIVE
#1619 in Facial Moisturizers
Ultimate primer to neutralize and smooth uneven skin tone leaving a luxurious lustre finish - like your skin 10 years ago! even, flawless skin tone is the sign of youthful healthy skin. Sometimes we need a little help with the glow from within. This primer is the perfect solution; the formula is loaded with skin loving ingredients. Formula contains powerful anti-aging and skin fortifying benefits. Formula suitable for all skin types. health information pearl extract for revitalization, protection and anti-aging truffle extract is a luxury additive rich in amino acids and minerals to tone and hydrate ...
Racine R.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA

I like Revive as a brand, but this primer is just ok. It left my skin feeling a bit greasy, and thick. Once I put my foundation on it lasted all day.
launa d.
launa d.

I am fully aware this is a primer even though I was expecting more out of it. It does exactly what it says and will make concealer go on easier.
Shanika K.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA

I received this in a Ipsy bag a few months ago and while I adore it, I don't fully love it enough to pay for the full sized one. I wasn't too fond of the colour on my complexion, I do see it being good during the winter when I start to lose colour (sigh, stupid winter)
Leilanie T.
Leilanie T.
Ontario, CA

I love this primer! Gives you a nice glow that shines through even after wearing a bb cream over it. I received this as a sample but cannot wait to buy a full sized version when I run out. Also glad that a little goes a long way.
Tracy K.
Tracy K.

Very light weight formula - A+. Applies easily. the light kinda bounces off it but that goes away once you apply foundation. If you can wear it alone, it would be beautiful.
Justine V.
Justine V.

I received a sample size in one of my ipsy bags and I really like it. I like that it had a hint of color but not too much. It glides on smooth.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Grand Blanc, MI

Not my favorite primer of all time. It was decent and did the job but I found that it left my skin very oily and slightly glittery.
Tonji B.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA

A really good primer. It works well. Not too fond of the color though. It's a great product. Not my favorite but I do recommend it!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Kitchener, ON

I like the Pixi products. I really enjoy the primer. This one is light and goes on easy. I just don't like the price as much.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL

Is it really worth the money?
Rosy L.
Rosy L.

Is this a thick consistency or do you have to layer in order for it to look brighter.

Join Now