BY REVIVA

Helps Fade and Clear Bruises The Skin Care Authority For All Skin Types 1 No Animal Ingredients 4 No Animal Testing 3 Paraben Free Recent research has proven that Vitamin K, in the proper formulation, can dramatically minimize the look of bruised or reddened skin. Our special formula helps fade and clear bruises; helps improve appearance of broken capillaries, spider veins, rosacea, and any reddened, irritated areas on the face. Also useful prior to facial surgery and after surgery. see more...

• Anyone heard of this? I need it for dark spots 2 Answers
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
One of my favorite hobbies/working out routine is to paintball. I have been going for quite some time and the pain that comes along with it is compromising to the skin. I endure some welts and bruises so I wanted to have a product that minimizes the bruising or scarring factor from it. I heard great things from paintball experts and beauty gurus so I gave this a shot and boy am I please. Not only has the welts/bruises faded much faster. I am a satisfied consumer and definitely would recommend it to anyone that is fading away skin discoloration.
Elham I.
Cairo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I work out sometimes I get a lot of bruises and skin discolouration one of my Friend has recommended such products and really it works since then I have bought but unfortunately in Egypt I can’t find it
Ashley W.
Rock hill, SC
Anyone heard of this? I need it for dark spots