Reviva Labs - Vitamin E Oil Stick - 0.125 oz.

Save On Reviva Labs 1X -125 Oz Vitamin E Stick- Lip And Under Eye Protection Was Never This Convenient And Effective! Reviva's Vitamin E Stick-In Its Handy Lipstick Type Tube-Moisturizes, Soothes And Protects Against Dryness And Sun Or Wind Damage- Features SPF15 Sun Protection With Vitamin E-:- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-) SKU: BNGLA16551

Can this be used to remove liquid lipstick?
Who else loves this in their night time skin care routine?!
Start your review of Reviva Labs - Vitamin E Oil Stick - 0.125 oz.!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Saw this randomly at the Vitamin Shoppe and grabbed it as soon as possible! The packaging isn’t as fancy but it sure tops every expensive lip balm out there, plus it’s pretty cheap (3.99). Super hydrating and effective. 100% recommend trying! It’s worth it!
Bolingbrook , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Reviva Labs - Vitamin E Oil Stick - 0.125 oz. uploaded by Esther M.
Yas honey ! This is the second one this year and it's only February. I use this almost EVERYDAY! I'm from Chicago so girl you know all the moister gets sucked out of you over the winter. This keeps my lips now and moisturizer. Also helps lift off the dead skin which is really nice because of my lips are already chapped it will lift old/dead skin off and moisturize new skin ! Also, I put this just under my eyes (dark circle area), eyelids, and eyebrow bone. Really nice because sometimes my eye make up is drying and this helps keeps it moisturized
Trenton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This glides on smoothly and is so moisturizing, I can't get enough! It leaves your lips soft for a bit, but then you have to reapply over and over. I keep this by my bed and I have gone through half the product in a little over a week which kind of sucks. It is also very fragile and the stick has actually broke on me. I do not live in a warm climate either so it is not like it just melted or anything. I will probably buy another because I love how it feels on my lips, but just be aware that it is quick to go through and can break easily.
I cannot say enough good things about this! I had this rough dry patch on my left eyelid and nothing helped until I found this product! Since I've been using it I haven't had to deal with that rough patch anymore!
My lips have been so dry this winter, so I decided to buy this and give it a shot. Cheap packaging as the entire shaft was inside the cover when I finally opened it, but it was easy to fix. Within five m8 utes, my lips felt normal again, I don’t care for the odor as there seems to be a trace of castor oil, but you don’t notice it after a while. I will definitely keep this on hand. Much better than any chapstick I’ve ever bought.
Panama City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Reviva Labs - Vitamin E Oil Stick - 0.125 oz. uploaded by Aerial P.
Great for boo boos, around the eyes, dry skin on your face and on your lips! Not necessarily confident in how much vitamin E it actually has in it but my Nana absolutely loves this stuff. It's only just over $3 from ULTA.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,957 reviews
Really good moisturizer and really affordable! I use it on my lips as a base before I put lipstick on! It smooths out the skin nicely! Not real long lasting but definitely helps with dryness! I will continue to use this product
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Seriously the best thing I have ever bought for my lips! In one day, ONE DAY, it made my lips softer. My lips went from pealing (that's now dry they were) to soft! It also smells good. I got mine at Ulta for a little over $3
This product, is great and is multi-use. It can be used around eyes, on lips, and also works on cuticles. The extra moisture is great around eyes during the summer and pairs great after a sugar scrub on my lips. I advise getting a designated one for eyes for longterm. Short yerm, take one and you have a lot done. Easily fits in purse.
Marlton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,026 reviews
Love this little thing! Gives me excellent hydration around the eyes and lips! I use this every night after I wash my face. I find that is gentle enough for my sensitive eyes to use around the orbital bone and on the corners to prevent crows feet. Leaves my skin soft and hydrated. This is very sticky at first but smoothes into the skin over night