Reviva Labs - Under-Eye Dark Circle Serum - 1 oz. uploaded by Tisha M.

BY REVIVA LABS

Breakthrough For Severe Dark Circles Paraben Free Reduces capillary leakage of hemoglobin, now found to be a major cause of dark circles. see more...

• Has anyone experienced a significant difference in their ...2 Answers
Sophie L.
hamden
I’ve been using this item for a while and I’ve grown to see some good improvement with my dark circles I feel as though it can be effective if you use it a lot. I got it has a gift from my mom and I have recommend it to so many people and now they love it too! They say it’s a life saver and I agree. If your thinking about buying it. Buy it!
Yuliana A.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this product a few months ago, but I did not see any positive results. I followed the directions on how to apply it. The product is a little expensive, but I just bought it because I thought it was good. I really would not buy it again because it did not work for me.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
This product is ehh. I followed the directions exactly but no results. Dark circles are still very apparent and have not went away at all. I can tell a slight difference in puffiness around eyes, but not by much. Will not be repurchasing in the future.
Vero L.
I have never tried any of these products but would love to try it. i have dark circles because of my allergies!!
Laura w.
This product is great!!!!! I used some my bestfriend in the whole wide world had and i love it!!!
Will A.
Super cheap product. Don't waste your money. Did absolutely nothing for my eye area. bought it at UTLA.
Sabor A.
Has anyone experienced a significant difference in their under eye area with this product? I just purchased it

Walmart