Reviva Labs Rosewater Facial Spray uploaded by Johnée L.

BY REVIVA

Reviva Labs is one of the most unique skin-care brands in the cosmetic industry. Reviva's products are not conventional commercial items. Established in 1973 to serve the newly emerging skin-salon market, the Reviva line is comprised of skin treatments created for skin professionals demand for individualized formulas that meet specific needs. see more...

Johnée L.
So I have only been using thos for like 4-5 days and I absolutely love it!!! My skin has this glow all day!!! My pores are diminishing!!! It gives my skin a clear look (I have a lot of acne and acne scarring and dark spots). Also I have oily and sensitive skin. It days use for normal to dry skin, but I ignored that and I am glad I did. I spray it on my face and the spray it on a cotton ball and moisten my whole face with it. I use it as a toner morning and night. If I want to use it as a setting spray I would have to use a different spray bottle. It streams and doesn't mist. Also, I bought it at The Vitamin Shoppe for $10. Where can you get it cheaper?
Ely R.
boone,nc
This product is okay. The squirt part is not for mist so it squirts right out with pressure. I fee like at first it helps but after a couple uses I found it made my dry makeup on my face dewy but gross looking it made it look runny.
Jasmine B.
Austin, TX
I love this stuff! I don't like the sprayer it comes with so I pour the liquid into an empty Mario badescu facial spray bottle. The product is really amazing and I use it everyday. It really helps with my acne scarring and also I use as a base for makeup and to hydrate my face throughout the day on my makeup and it's awesome. And I use it every night before bed! :)

back