Reviva Labs Makeup Primer - 1 fl oz uploaded by Emily T.

BY REVIVA

Use Over Moisturizer or Alone Under Makeup Helps Makeup Foundation Last Longer 2 Safe Under Eye Shadow Too 1 COQ10 Adds Protective Antioxidants 6 No Animal Ingredients 5 No Animal Testing 4 Paraben Free If you re satisfied with how you look in makeup, wait till you see how good you look with Reviva s new makeup primer under your makeup. Fills in lines, conceals pores, controls excess oil. Helps skin instantly look and feel smooth and silky. see more...

Renee W.
Cleveland, TN
I am really enjoying this primer.  It works well and is as smooth as silk.  I think it makes my foundation last longer.  It is as good or better than a direct sales makeup brand primer that cost a lot more.  Mine does not have an odor, though another reviewer did not like the smell.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
The best primer I've ever used. Went on so smooth. It also didn't crease under my eyes or on my monolids. I like this company because it's made in America and the ingredients are great.
Shira M.
Needham, MA
This is a long lasting primer. It is a great product and would buy it a gain. It works for all skin tones. Personally I have a fair sin tone. The color is in blush so it gives my skin a little bit of color which I like. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice new primer. I also like how this primer comes in a color, blush. It looks really nice on the skin! :)
Emily T.
North Adams, MA
I love this so much! It isn't too heavy or oily on my skin, which is great as I have oily skin so finding a primer that gives you a matte look is always a plus before apply makeup! It also has great ingredients that are awesome for you skin such as CoQ10! Am going to buy again!
Megan S.
If you want a moisturized look start off by using this primer it will give you minimized pores and help to make a look flawless. It's long lasting and it's great to wear. I would highly recommend this product.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda, NY
I wasn't a fan of this primer at all. It didn't seem to make my makeup stay on longer or go on any smoother. It's fairly expensive as well so why not waste your money on a better primer? Hahaha but seriously I don't like this
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
I love this product its great for oily skin and its not thick on the skin and your makeup lasts all day with his primer
Maria S.
I'm not a big fan of this primer. The smell isn't what I prefer in a primer. I don't think it's worth the money to get.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
Love this makeup primer it is so amazing it leaves my face smooth and my makeup looking really nice
April D.
This is a great primer I would recommend this to anyone and plus t is not to expensive either
Michael P.
Is this good for fair skin?
Angela C.
Is there anyway I can try this item to review it!! Thank you
Holly R.
OH
Does this product work well for people with oily skin or does it tend to slide off?