BY REVIVA

Reviva Labs Mascara Black Hypoallergenic Description: Great lash builder that will not smudge, flake or clump. Easily controllable applicator. Gentle formula is idea for contact lenses wearers. Soap-free and pH balanced to avoid eye irritation. Free Of Soap. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Ingredients: Water, beeswax, copolymer, isododecane, Peg-20, sorbitan beeswax, glyceryl stearate S.E, wheat germ oil, magnesium silcate, kaolin, cetyl phosphate, camauba, stearyl alcohol, panthenol, cetyl alcohol, xantham gum, potassium sobate, sodium dehydroacstate. May contain: Iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, ultramarine blue. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product at TJMaxx and it was something that I had never heard up and it did not have too many reviews- it was also super cheap so I decided to test it out. Unfortunately, the quality of the product was super cheap as well. The mascara was quite clumpy and smeared a bit. It overall did not make my lashes look flattering and I do not recommend this product to anyone looking for a great mascara. I would describe this is children's makeup.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Maumelle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara has been my saving grace. I have ridiculously blonde eyelashes, but most mascaras cause my lashes to fall out (eek!). This one is amazing. Since I started using it, I have had no problems, and except for the drying time being just a tiny bit longer, it is just as good (better) as any other mascara I've used. With this I can finally have beautiful lashes and not worry about them disappearing.
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
I purchased this mascara because I thought it would be good for my sensitive eyes that get easily irritated. Unfortunately this product did not work for me because it gets clumpy and not worth buying again.
Donna M.
Donna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This particular mascara is probably my favorite of all the mascaras I have used. It visibly lengthened my lashes and easily did so in a few coats.