BY REVIVA LABS

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Buy Reviva Labs Masks & Peels - Reviva Labs Light Skin Peel 7g/0.25oz. How-to-Use: Apply all over face. Let dry 3-5 minutes. When fully dry, rub off slowly with dry cloth. Natural substances dissolve dead skin cells as they help brighten and soften skin. use once a week to help keep skin ultra clean and radiant. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Beauty ...
Larissa R.
I got this as a sample, I don't know if I got a dud but I didn't see any difference in the appearance of my skin and I don't think I would spend my money to make sure.