Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum - 1 fl oz uploaded by Sarah L.Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum - 1 fl oz uploaded by Julia S.

BY REVIVA LABS

Our Highest-Potency Daily Moisture Booster. Gain Retain Skin Moisture 2 Professional Strength Reviva Labs has now compounded a higher level of premium Hyaluronic Acid into a precious fluid that can help raise skin s moisture level to fill-in furrows, plump up tissues and tone-down lines. see more...

Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
Very nice and simple moisturizing serum. Simple ingredients, works pretty good, doesn't promise a lot, but does very good job in delivering all the claims on the bottle. Which is restoring moisture in your skin. Perfect for combination with other simple ingredients product, like retinol or vitamin c from the ordinary
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
🌱Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Next to sun damage, moisture loss is the next culprit of aging skin. This Acid is great because it hydrates dry thirsty skin, as well heal and soothe inflammation. It's best used right after the shower, I've noticed this month that the more water I was drinking my results increased. It has a low molecular weight & because of this it aids in absorption of other products in your routine. For $22 USD a bottle it's a steal for the benefits. I just wish it was a bigger bottle
Mel
I originally bought this at Ulta and later found out you can get it at walmart for almost half the price. Once I started using day and night before moisturizing I noticed how hydrated I looked and how much better my skin look overall. The extra hydration was what I was missing and now I'm hooked on this serum. It's also great to use on your body for any dry areas.
Sarah L.
My esthetician recommended this to me for a broken water barrier between my brows so I purchased this at Ulta for a good price, cheaper than Amazon surprisingly! It has offered my skin more moisture, but I don't know if it has fixed my water barrier. I'm going to keep using this under my moisturizer though because I've heard there are sooo many benefits to using this daily!
Brooke H.
Choctaw, OK
I really like this product. I use it before I put my moisturizer on in the mornings.
Sabrina G.
A little goes a very long way with this stuff. I've always had a very oily T-zone and very dry cheeks. This really balances my skin and makes it so moisturized. I love it because you can use a little bit under your normal moisturizer or use it alone. I've been using it twice a day for a month now.