BY REVIVA LABS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Exfoliation & Cell Renewal for Mature Skin Offers fine texturizing benefits for aging, sun-damaged, or blemished skin High potency 10% glycolic acid cream see more...

Review (1)
Sway S.
I have cystic acne, oily and sensitive skin with large pores so now since that's out the way. Also, I was one dermatologist visit away from accutane. My dermatologist put me on Tretinoin Cream & Minocycline for years. This product is AMAZING. It improved my texture, made my pores shrink and overall improved my skin tone. I saw results as fast as 4 days and I will always have this in my regime. Because I want flawless skin I'm thinking about going up to 20%, but not anytime soon. This is sooo worth it, I recommend it.