Reviva Labs - Firming Eye Serum - 1 oz. uploaded by Brittany A.Reviva Labs - Firming Eye Serum - 1 oz. uploaded by Aimee C.

BY REVIVA LABS

NOW. Reduce Appearance of Eye-Area Wrinkles, Puffiness Dark Circles Protect Against Future Skin Damage DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid Wheat Protein help firm fight bags, puffiness. Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin C Ester antioxidants help protect against future damage. Mulberry Lime help lighten dark circles. Hyaluronic Acid Allantoin, in a unique blending moisturize texturize area. see more...

Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I’m still in my 20’s and eye firmness isn’t a huge issue but I was wanting an eye serum to help aid in hydration and came across this at my local TJ Maxx. I like that the product is made in the US and is reasonably priced.

It has a pretty thin consistency so I was skeptical at first; however with continued use, my undereye area did feel more hydrated. I would definitely consider purchasing again in the future.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This eye cream is very affordable and effective. I really like that it absorbs well into the skin and it doesn’t sting or burn. It is not greasy, but very light and unscented. The ingredient list is clean as well. I highly recommend!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Eye Complex Firming Cream. This product really firmed the skin under my eyes! One thing I noticed instantly was how soft my skin felt as well as the tightening sensation I felt when applying the cream. After a few days of using this product the puffiness I experience when I wake up disappears in minutes. I've also noticed this cream seems to have a good toning component because my dark shadows under my eyes seem hidden or lighter. I can't wait to see the results after a few months! Price $13 USD .
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
This brand is VERY underrated - as is this product, which is really good. The packaging or label may leave something to be desired for a lot of folks, however, I think that's a perk in which likely keeps the price down on this great formula. This has great skin loving ingredients in it and it also is lightweight, which I do prefer for an eye treatment. If you are looking for a really good but no frills affordable anti-aging eye product, you should give this a try.
Aleka S.
Dayton, OH
I haven't been using this product for too long, but I think I am really going to considerate it a favorite as time goes on. I love my under eyes tingle after I finish applying it. Plus, the price on Vitacost is so much better than other brands I have come across.
Aimee C.
Tampa, FL
I love this eye cream! I've been using it for years now. Everyone tells me I look years younger. BTW ... I have sensitive skin.

back