Reviva Labs Facial Spray Rosewater - 8 fl oz uploaded by Cristina C.Reviva Labs Facial Spray Rosewater - 8 fl oz uploaded by Bethany C.

BY REVIVA #71 in Face Mists

With Aloe, Herbs, Minerals, Hyaluronic Acid For Normal to Dry Skin Refresh Skin Set Makeup 2 Spray Away Perspiration 1 Moisturize Skin Hair in Dry Weather 4 Use as a Sensitive-Skin Tonic 7 No Animal Ingredients 6 No Animal Testing 5 Paraben Free Natural extract of roses makes this Facial Spray very refreshing and stimulating. Helps moisturizers and night creams have better effects in making skin look better with makeup, or setting makeup; you ll find dozens of other uses. For male and female athletes, this mist is a great refresher and cleansing aid. see more...

• Can this be used as a setting makeup spray? Where can I buy this ...1 Answers
  • What are the ingredients?1 Answers
  • Does this work well as a toner?1 Answers
Rose L.
This feels refreshing, but it does leave the skin a little sticky. This is great to use after toning and before serums, essance and/or moisturizing. It's great to use to refresh your skin all day long. I took a star off because it's not a good makeup setter or a makeup refresher, it actually made my foundations oxidize and turn orange even products that had never turned orange before.
Liddie R.
I love this facial spray, rose water has many great benefits to the skin and hair. It helps prevents wrinkles and dark pigmentation. It great to use for the morning/night time after cleaning and moisturizing your skin. It also can be used as a setting setting before or after applying your makeup. It keeps the skin hydrated and radiant. This product is for dry to normal skin, but if you have combo or oily skin you must set your face with a matte setting spray.
natalie h.
Oscoda, MI
I found this rosewater while visiting my sister in Texas and I fell in love! My skin suffers from severe dryness and this helps relieve the irritation. I also use it to set my makeup and it helps it look supple. Definitely recommend!
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the product.  It smells nice, feels great on my skin.  I use it. Fire serum and moisturizer.  I don't see how this can set makeup since the spray is more of a stream rather than a mist.  Maybe I got a bad bottle.  The price you pay for the amount is a steal.
Ashley J.
Crystal City, MO
I am so in love with this product. It makes your face feel so refreshed and clean. Before school and after school, morning and night just a couple sprays of this and you will be set. I highly recommend this product! Please try!
Jaida H.
I love this product! I use it everyday when I get out of the shower and it makes my face feel so fresh. If has a very clean scent. This has worked wonders on my combination skin.
Veronica R.
I use this product daily after my witch hazel as a toner/moisturizer. Love the smell of this product! The price of this product in my opinion is a steal! Especially since it has hyaluronic acid in it (great for keeping moisture in) some rose waters I have found can be a little too perfume-y and this one has a nice rose sent but not overwhelming!
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
I use this on my hair and my sister keeps on asking how my hair looks so healthy and shiny. i also you this to set my makeup and it works 10x better than urban decay or any other setting spray. I highly recommend this!
Jeanette T.
Whitehouse, TX
I stand by this stuff 100%! I have very sensitive skin and most products causes me to breakout, especially a lot of moisturizers. This is the first product that I have found that not only moisturizes my face, but helps reduce my acne. LOVE!!
Bethany C.
Hatboro, PA
This spray has a very refreshing scent and feel. I use it after using a facial toner/before moisturizer, to set makeup, and refresh makeup throughout the day. I absolutely LOVE that it contains Hyaluronic acid because I can feel my dry skin staying hydrated longer! Also, this large bottle lasts forever!
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Can this be used as a setting makeup spray? Where can I buy this product?
Marissa E.
What are the ingredients?
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
Does this work well as a toner?
Isabella L.
Ooltewah, TN
Does this compare to other rosewater mists?
Mikail A.