Reviva Labs Facial Spray Rosewater - 8 fl oz uploaded by Bethany C.Reviva Labs Facial Spray Rosewater - 8 fl oz uploaded by Cristina C.

BY REVIVA #52 in Facial Mists

With Aloe, Herbs, Minerals, Hyaluronic Acid For Normal to Dry Skin Refresh Skin Set Makeup 2 Spray Away Perspiration 1 Moisturize Skin Hair in Dry Weather 4 Use as a Sensitive-Skin Tonic 7 No Animal Ingredients 6 No Animal Testing 5 Paraben Free Natural extract of roses makes this Facial Spray very refreshing and stimulating. Helps moisturizers and night creams have better effects in making skin look better with makeup, or setting makeup; you ll find dozens of other uses. For male and female athletes, this mist is a great refresher and cleansing aid. see more...

Veronica R.
I use this product daily after my witch hazel as a toner/moisturizer. Love the smell of this product! The price of this product in my opinion is a steal! Especially since it has hyaluronic acid in it (great for keeping moisture in) some rose waters I have found can be a little too perfume-y and this one has a nice rose sent but not overwhelming!
Jeanette T.
Whitehouse, TX
I stand by this stuff 100%! I have very sensitive skin and most products causes me to breakout, especially a lot of moisturizers. This is the first product that I have found that not only moisturizes my face, but helps reduce my acne. LOVE!!
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn, NY
Great mist. Has natural ingredients and hyloronic acid to help with moisture. Very gentile. I use it after applying makeup to remove powder look.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the product.  It smells nice, feels great on my skin.  I use it. Fire serum and moisturizer.  I don't see how this can set makeup since the spray is more of a stream rather than a mist.  Maybe I got a bad bottle.  The price you pay for the amount is a steal.
Jaida H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I use it everyday when I get out of the shower and it makes my face feel so fresh. If has a very clean scent. This has worked wonders on my combination skin.
Liddie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial spray, rose water has many great benefits to the skin and hair. It helps prevents wrinkles and dark pigmentation. It great to use for the morning/night time after cleaning and moisturizing your skin. It also can be used as a setting setting before or after applying your makeup. It keeps the skin hydrated and radiant. This product is for dry to normal skin, but if you have combo or oily skin you must set your face with a matte setting spray.
Ashley J.
Festus, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so in love with this product. It makes your face feel so refreshed and clean. Before school and after school, morning and night just a couple sprays of this and you will be set. I highly recommend this product! Please try!
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
I use this on my hair and my sister keeps on asking how my hair looks so healthy and shiny. i also you this to set my makeup and it works 10x better than urban decay or any other setting spray. I highly recommend this!
Bethany C.
Hatboro, PA
This spray has a very refreshing scent and feel. I use it after using a facial toner/before moisturizer, to set makeup, and refresh makeup throughout the day. I absolutely LOVE that it contains Hyaluronic acid because I can feel my dry skin staying hydrated longer! Also, this large bottle lasts forever!
Shane L.
I absolutely love this spray especially for the summer it really refreshes you and keeps you cool on those hot summer days it is also great for setting makeup and giving you a nice health refreshed look.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Can this be used as a setting makeup spray? Where can I buy this product?
Marissa E.
What are the ingredients?
Isabella F.
Ooltewah, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to other rosewater mists?
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well as a toner?
Mikail A.