Reviva Labs face primer  uploaded by Brittney K.

BY REVIVA LABS FACE PRIMER

• "leaves my skin smooth and it doesn't feel so oily on my skin" in 9 reviews
Brittney K.
Renovo
I am in love with this product! I hate primers that go on like a lotion and this does on more like a serum. It’s like a thick jelly until you start rubbing it in. Then it turns to a watery base that smooths all fine lines and pores. Elf was to much like a moisturizer. This reminds me of hard candys pore blurring serum which I really liked. But I’d have to say the price is amazing and the quality is unbeatable for me. I really didn’t mind the packaging. It had a plastic seal that easily peeled off. I don’t need flashy packaging as long as the product is awesome like this one! I would recommend for sure. Also I am 26, with combination skin. Xo
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
I picked this primer up because I got a really good deal on it, but after several uses I just don't like it. I don't really care for the texture of it, it's a little too watery for me and too easy to over use. 1 full pump of this is too much. I also found that it was too oily, but not moisturizing so it did nothing for my skin and did not compliment my foundation at all. This is a big NO for me.
Cynthia M.
Brooklyn, NY
I will be reviewing Reviva Labs - New Makeup Primer that I received a few days ago. Reviva Labs was discovered back in 1973 by Stephen Strassler, who was one of America's pioneer Aestheticians. Reviva Labs products are mainly focus on natural ingredients paraben free and most of their products can be found in Health Food & Whole Foods Stores. Their products are never engaged to test on animals as well.

Product Review - New Makeup Primer
The makeup primer ingredients contains: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Olive Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Squalane.

The benefits of using this makeup primer includes:

Perfect skin by refining the texture. Fill in lines, conceals pores and control excess oil.
Help skin instantly look and feel smooth and silky.
Helps makeup foundation last longer (safe under eye shadow, too)
And COQ10 adds protective antioxidant action.
For any skin type, even oily. You get the oil control you want, along with soft supple skin.
Completely fragrance-free and non-comedogenic (which means it won't cause clogged pores and breakouts)

Personal thoughts & Review:
I'm amazed that this makeup primer provided a silky smooth clear gel like texture on my face that lasted the whole entire day. It works great with or without makeups when applied. I also like that it's fragrance free. Unlike the Makeup Forever primer, the Makeup Forever primer has a light floral scent that contains Argania Spinosa Kerrnel & Capparis Spinosa extract, which occasionally I'm seasonally allergic to some types of flowers. Also the Reviva makeup primer works well with my tinted moisturizer on top of it, leaving me a dewy glow look in the morning.
Catherine C.
The product itself competes with high end products- actually, its better than most that I've tried! I was using the Hourglass Mineral Veil full sized product that costs more than $50 (each bottle lasts about 3-4 months for me with everyday use). I love the Mineral Veil but it is just a bit too pricey, and this Reviva primer definitely competes with it. This primer is much MUCH more affordable, has a good consistency, and a little goes a long way! The only reason why I gave it less than an A is because of the bland packaging and that I noticed it does not give my makeup a matte finish even with setting powder, but that is because my skin gets super oily after a few hours (happens with the Mineral Veil but a little less than the Reviva). So all in all, this is an EXCELLENT replacement for high end products and would definitely be a great beginner product to try out!
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
I LOVE this stuff! I bought this for my wedding so my makeup would last. Before I went to work today I tried a little bit underneath my makeup. I have a very labor intensive job and thought that if it could make my makeup look amazing at the end of the day (through sweat and my naturally oily skin) then it's a keeper. It really did make my makeup look amazing. ALL DAY LONG!If you have oily skin then this makeup primer is a must.
Shelley P.
Mesa, AZ
Fantastic product!!! This primer is as smooth as silk on your face, allowing makeup application to be smoothr and more uniform. It helps your makeup last all day. I know several people that use it and are in love with this primer. It's inexpensive and does a much better job than most more expensive brands I've used. It is definitely face friendly as well as cruelty free. All natural products....seriously, you HAVE to try this!!!
Candice P.
Orlando, FL
I really like this primer. First off a little goes a long way. This primer feels almost like a face moisturizer when applying but it is not at all greasy. It keeps my makeup perfect all day and doesn't bother my sensitive skin!
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
I have oily, sensitive skin and this primer is the god of all primers. It doesn't stress my skin out or cause any irritations or break outs. Much more affordable than the other brands I've previously used. Must try to believe!!
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I bought this a bout three months ago and i have to say that its not my favorite. i does make my eyeshadow stay for a long time. however, my foundation doesn't stay on that long. also its leaves my face a bit greasy and broke me out in the T zone. its also a bit too expensive and doesn't have that good of a result. I honestly prefer mirabella face and eye primer.
Ana F.
Boynton Beach, FL
This product really helps minimize pores and get your skin ready for makeup application. My foundation definitely lasts longer and looks fresh during the day. The bottle lasts for a long time keeping in mind very little product is needed to achieve great results and is very affordable. I only with it was easier to find in stores, it really is a great primer!
Kate H.
Rockaway Park, NY
Does this make your face oily and shiny?
Makala H.
Is this a good product?
Eddie L.
Panorama City , CA
Its a great product for dry skin?
Vivian G.
How does it compare to other makeup primers? Does your makeup last all day?
Zicara T.
Flint, MI
What's the average price for this?