Reviva Labs face primer

by Reviva Labs

Where can I purchase this? Is it a silicone based primer?
Where can you buy this? Does it have staying power?
How does it compare to other makeup primers? Does your makeup last all day?
Start your review of Reviva Labs face primer !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
leaves my skin smooth and it doesn't feel so oily on my skinin reviews
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
I LOVE this stuff! I bought this for my wedding so my makeup would last. Before I went to work today I tried a little bit underneath my makeup. I have a very labor intensive job and thought that if it could make my makeup look amazing at the end of the day (through sweat and my naturally oily skin) then it's a keeper. It really did make my makeup look amazing. ALL DAY LONG!If you have oily skin then this makeup primer is a must.
Evelyn R.
El paso , TX
Love this primer it goes on smooth little goes a long way fills pores and wrinkles makes ur foundation look airbrush
Stephanie O.
San Luis, AZ
I use this primer literally every day now ! It won't cause break outs, it goes on smoothly & it makes the makeup stay on for hours ! It's great (: affordable too !
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
I have oily, sensitive skin and this primer is the god of all primers. It doesn't stress my skin out or cause any irritations or break outs. Much more affordable than the other brands I've previously used. Must try to believe!!
Candice P.
Orlando, FL
I really like this primer. First off a little goes a long way. This primer feels almost like a face moisturizer when applying but it is not at all greasy. It keeps my makeup perfect all day and doesn't bother my sensitive skin!
jenna P.
I know this product isn’t so popular but it definitely should be. The ingredients in this is super good for your skin. I love this primer cause it feels like silk and it blurs and evens the skin. It doesn’t also have a scent so if you have a scent allergy it’s great for you.
Brittney K.
Lock Haven, PA
Reviva Labs face primer  uploaded by Brittney K.
I am in love with this product! I hate primers that go on like a lotion and this does on more like a serum. It’s like a thick jelly until you start rubbing it in. Then it turns to a watery base that smooths all fine lines and pores. Elf was to much like a moisturizer. This reminds me of hard candys pore blurring serum which I really liked. But I’d have to say the price is amazing and the quality is unbeatable for me. I really didn’t mind the packaging. It had a plastic seal that easily peeled off. I don’t need flashy packaging as long as the product is awesome like this one! I would recommend for sure. Also I am 26, with combination skin. Xo
Ruby  L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
1,016 reviews
Amazing i live for this here. The smell is amazing the texture is to dye for. If you havnt tried this please do so
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
I picked this primer up because I got a really good deal on it, but after several uses I just don't like it. I don't really care for the texture of it, it's a little too watery for me and too easy to over use. 1 full pump of this is too much. I also found that it was too oily, but not moisturizing so it did nothing for my skin and did not compliment my foundation at all. This is a big NO for me.
Shelley P.
Mesa, AZ
Fantastic product!!! This primer is as smooth as silk on your face, allowing makeup application to be smoothr and more uniform. It helps your makeup last all day. I know several people that use it and are in love with this primer. It's inexpensive and does a much better job than most more expensive brands I've used. It is definitely face friendly as well as cruelty free. All natural products....seriously, you HAVE to try this!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...