BY REVIVA

• Would I need to buy more than one box of 10 and would I u...3 Answers
  • How long does it take for a visual effect to start happen...2 Answers
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Love love love this product and a must have in your arsenal for anti aging!! I use this at night with my monthly derma rolling sessions. I have seen tighter skin and my wrinkles disappear.
Savannah D.
Knoxville, TN
My mom uses these products and she swears by them that they work. In just a few weeks I noticed her skin looking more youthful. She said it was very effective and she will definitely keep buying this product.
Wilaines L.
You can really see a difference after a while..Eventhough it reccomends weekly, I use it everynight. I ampule lasts me 3-4 days.I wasnt expecting too much with this product, as I understand that you cant really get collagen into the skin topically deep enough to make any difference. It was pleasant to use, and I felt that it was hydrating my skin well as I live in a hot dry climate. But it didnt really make any major improvement to my skin.
Ana R.
Burleson, TX
I gave some to my mom so she could try and she has told me that in 2 weeks her skin has gotten tighter and her wrinkles have diminished
Warlyn P.
Scottsdale, AZ
How much and where can I find them? Does it worth the price? I've been looking for collagen.
Joyce C.
Risk I soak eSignal Leipzig flak melatonin mediocrity Enzo Elsie Enzo Yelchin burn Oz FL
Brittany P.
Pensacola, FL
I have heard a lot about these but have yet to try then! The concept is nice!
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
Would I need to buy more than one box of 10 and would I use one ampule after every application?
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
How long does it take for a visual effect to start happening?
Gabriela D.
How do u use this product?