BY REVIVA

• How do u use this product?1 Answers
  • Would I need to buy more than one box of 10 and would I use one amp...3 Answers
  • How long does it take for a visual effect to start happening? 2 Answers
Wilaines L.
Wilaines L.
You can really see a difference after a while..Eventhough it reccomends weekly, I use it everynight. I ampule lasts me 3-4 days.I wasnt expecting too much with this product, as I understand that you cant really get collagen into the skin topically deep enough to make any difference. It was pleasant to use, and I felt that it was hydrating my skin well as I live in a hot dry climate. But it didnt really make any major improvement to my skin.
Joelle Q.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product and a must have in your arsenal for anti aging!! I use this at night with my monthly derma rolling sessions. I have seen tighter skin and my wrinkles disappear.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Burleson, TX
I gave some to my mom so she could try and she has told me that in 2 weeks her skin has gotten tighter and her wrinkles have diminished
Warlyn P.
Warlyn P.
Scottsdale, AZ
How much and where can I find them? Does it worth the price? I've been looking for collagen.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Pace, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard a lot about these but have yet to try then! The concept is nice!
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Risk I soak eSignal Leipzig flak melatonin mediocrity Enzo Elsie Enzo Yelchin burn Oz FL
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Knoxville, TN
My mom uses these products and she swears by them that they work. In just a few weeks I noticed her skin looking more youthful. She said it was very effective and she will definitely keep buying this product.
Silver Spring, MD
Would I need to buy more than one box of 10 and would I use one ampule after every application?
Silver Spring, MD
How long does it take for a visual effect to start happening?
gabriela D.
gabriela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do u use this product?