BY REVIVA LABS

Super Antioxidant! Also Helps Firm Texturize Skin Treats Past Damage as it Fights Future Skin Damage The Skin Care Authority Use at Night 2 For All Skin Types 3 No Animal Ingredients 4 No Animal Testing 5 Paraben Free Reviva was first to blend all 3 ingredients in the same formula. But why is our formula more effective than others with similar ingredients? It s not only our experience with the proper potencies of each ingredient, it s Reviva s art of blending and deep understanding of product absorption. One writer called this product a work of art in anti-aging skin care. Reviva s experience and know-how shows. on your skin. Alpha Lipoic Acid, super anti-free radical agent, is supplemented by Vitamin C Ester to battle past skin damage as it defends against future damage. DMAE is the unique firming ingredient. Reviva combines all three in a liposome for deep, ti see more...

Rochelle B.
This is a nice light night cream. However, if you have dry skin you will need to add another moisturizer on top. It doesn't moisturizer real well, but that'll be a plus for those persons with oily skin. It's worth the price and has good ingredients. I'm not sure if I'll re purchase
Roben C.
metamora, IL
I bought this after looking at several reviews. I have severe pitted and boxcar scars from cystic acne as a teen and I have to say that this cream has improved them dramatically. I use this cream at night and my skin is soooo hydrated in the am that my acne scars are virtually gone. I realize this is just temporary and the effect doesn't last all day, but it does last a majority of the day. You have to realize that I have been having to use extra full coverage makeup to help "fill" in these scars and it really doesn't help that much. With this product I don't have to wear extra heavy makeup! My makeup applies wonderfully! It is the right price and doesn't have the extremely fancy packaging but it is definitely a great product! It's great to get something that gives fast visible results and is a great price!
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been using this cream at night for the last 2 weeks. I can't get over how soft my skin feels in the morning and it really does seem to be firmer. I have oily skin and this doesn't make me feel oily when I wake up. The reason I didn't give it a 5 star is because it does have a slight smell to it but it goes away very quickly. The price point is also excellent.
Vanessa P.
Review for: Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin C Ester & Dmae Cream 2 oz more...
Affordable and works great!! Leaves skin so soft and hydrated and clear. No smell and non greasy! Light and soft whipped texture. Love it it sinks into my dry skin and makes my face feel baby soft đź’•

back