Reviva Labs 5% Glycolic Acid Renaissance Cream 1.5 oz uploaded by eunice o.

BY REVIVA LABS

The Advanced Glycolic Acid in a Natural Base! Night. and Day. Enjoy Our Glycolic Acid Cream The Skin Care Authority For Both Aging Problem Skin 1 For Mature Skin 3 No Animal Ingredients 5 No Animal Testing 4 Paraben Free Contains a unique polymer form of glycolic acid. actual strands of glycolic that enter the skin s own natural polymer structure. They penetrate more effectively to induce better exfoliation. This glycolic extract, used in Glycolic Cream, is full-strength glycolic crystals. 100% glycolic extract. never diluted! see more...

• Doe this really work for post acne marks?1 Answers
Catie H.
Reviva Labs 5% glycolic acid cream is a beauty staple of mine. It has played a huge role in getting rid of my acne and clogged pores. My skin was dull, dry, textured, with never ending breakouts. But now I get compliments on my skin constantly. It’s a miracle product. I apply it every night after cleansing, on slightly damp skin. It will sting at first but after a few minutes this stops. The 5% is gentle yet still packs a punch but doesn’t make me peel like the 10%, regardless they are both essential in my skin care regimen.
Manee Z.
Las Vegas, NV
After reading literally hundreds of reviews for this product, I finally purchased it. Sadly, I was not one of the individuals with positive results.
There may have been several limitations with my experience, such as my daily use of a glycolic acid cleanser in conjunction with this cream. However, I used this product with both my glycolic acid cleanser and a gentle pH-balanced cleanser and did not have the results I wanted. I followed the directions on the box and began using this on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays until I was able to use it daily. My skin was never able to use it twice a day.
My skin became irritated and oilier than usual. The oiliness caused my stick to break out with cystic acne, which I never had before. I used the entire bottle and my skin became worse and worse. Therefore I do not recommend this product. My skin has improved and is no longer irritated now that I don't incorporate it into my routine.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
I’m afraid I’m still waiting to see the difference this product will make on my skin, so far not much though I don’t use it as often because of the burning sensation and breakouts I got at first, I think it’s cos of the Glycolic acid in it.
Josie S.
Toronto, ON
GREAT STUFF! I was recommended to use a glycolic acid cream for chemical exfoliating to help fight acne and this stuff is amazing! I'm seriously never going back to physical exfoliants. I bought this off iHerb and was debating getting the 10% cream instead of this 5% but the 5% stuff is still heavy duty and stings a bit so I'll probably repurchase this one a few times before considering moving up to 10% glycolic acid if I think I need it
Melinda R.
Great stuff convenient and affordable and also affective ! It won't disappoint you the packaging comes in a little small cute little jar and would recommend this to anyone who has oily and dry skin !
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
Doe this really work for post acne marks?

back