Reviva Labs 10% Glycolic Acid Cream -- 1.5 oz uploaded by shirnika P.

BY REVIVA

Reviva Labs 10% Glycolic Acid Renaissance Cream. Description: For Skin Accustomed to Our 5% Glycolic Acid Renaissance Cream. High Potency 10% Glycolic. For Mature Skin. Contains a unique polymer form of glycolic acid. Actual strands of glycolic that enter the skin's own natural polymer structure. They penetrate more effectively to induce better exfoliation. 10% Glycolic Acid Cream is for skin that has become conditioned to our 5% Glycolic Acid Renaissance Cream. Its high-potency action exfoliates faster and offers fine texturizing benefits for aging, sun-damaged, or blemished skin. Free Of Animal Ingredients and animal testing. Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Lola M.
Lola M.
I bought this after hearing it would help with my acne scars and give me a beautiful even skin tone. I started out with this one although it is recommended to start with the 5%. What I did at first was I just used a tiny bit mixed with some moisturizer and slowly increased the amount until all I was using was the cream. I would use it 2 to 3 times a week at first and then it became apart of my usual night routine. I honestly saw results the first week of use, my skin was brighter and my acne scars had started lightening, I also have very oily skin and I think the cream may have helped with slowing down the production of sebum. Anyways, I also would use the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser every once in a while when I felt my skin needed it and the days I cleansed with it I wouldn't use the cream for a couple of days. Glycolic acid has made a huge difference in my skin it looks and feels great! BUT BEWARE LOL one day I was feeling extra bold and for some stupid reason I thought it would be a good idea to use way to much and I mean I used so much I had to massage it into my skin for a couple of minutes just to be able to see my actual skin. Lo and behold the next morning my under eye region was slightly burned and kinda swollen it actually looked like I got punched in the eye. Please remember that this is an acid solution and to treat it with respect and caution!!!! But that was completely my fault. I stopped using it for a couple of days and I made sure that that area was always moisturized with shea butter and eventually the burn just healed and peeled away! This is a solid product and if you use it right you should get amazing results.
Clarisa H.
Clarisa H.
This is a staple in my skin care regiment. This acid is pure, and effective. Using this my skin creates new skin- shedding scars and clearing up my acne in the process. People comment on how my skin "glows" and that's the best part of it. I always use an spf while using this. If you have anceic problematic skin, with rough patches or large or clogged pores, give this a try. I share my love of this product with anyone who will listen!
Kayti O.
Kayti O.
Orem, UT
I know a lot of people see great results from this product & it is certainly the cheapest on the market. I used it for a bit, but after further research found out that it was causing more harm than good. I've found other things that are less harsh that provide the same great results!
Sway S.
Sway S.
I owe my everything to this cream. If you want an even texture or to get rid of acne, TRY THIS! I didn't start with 5% which is recommended, because I was using Retin-A and my skin built up a tolerance. So, I got 10% and been using this for 3 months and noticed a huge change in my skin. I have less acne, old acne spots are fading, pores are getting smaller, the texture of my face is becoming smoother, my skin tone and complexion is improving. My face isn't separated into sections of acne, but becoming one. Eventually, I will increase the percentage but not anytime soon. I use this only at night, this cream stings really bad. I'm use to the burn now, it is definitely a high-potency cream at just 10%. It has a smell to it that goes away in time. When your on the route to clear skin you get desperate, but you get results as well.
Paloma G.
Paloma G.
Oh boy! This is a gem! I have acne prone skin that tends to get easily congested and this cream has helped so much. I use it daily in my nighttime routine and I wake up with clear/glowy skin the next day. It has also helped out a lot with some minor hyperpigmentation I had around my mouth.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Uniontown, Oh
I've only been using this product for three weeks and so far I'm loving it! I actually ordered the 5% Glycolic acid cream because after reading several reviews, it was recommended to start with 5% and work your way up to 10%, but I didn't want to go through the hassle of returning and waiting for the correct product. I started using at night only and slept with it on and washed my face in the morning. My pores are reduced and my skins feels smoothr after a short time and I'm excited for the next couple months. I started using it twice a day and after 3 days, from just below my nose to my chin was slightly burned and I had to stop using for a couple days, so I would caution to use sparingly. I feel that was my fault and I should have been more cautious about acid on my face. My only complaint is that it doesn't come with directions. The directions I have was through others reviewers. I would also caution anyone with sensitive skin, and start out with a very small amount.