BeautyFaceFacial SkincareReviva Labs
0689356 TGF Beta-1 Cream - 2 oz

Reviva Labs 0689356 TGF Beta-1 Cream - 2 oz

by Reviva Labs

Reviva Labs TGF Beta-1 Cream Description. Helps Improve Tissue Structure for Healthier Younger Looking Skin TGF (Tissue Growth Factor). For a New ness to Your Skin In the future youll hear more about Growth Factor TGF beta-1. Stimulated by a special new peptide and partnered with our new marine/plant compound (called Homeostatine) it has proven to increase collagen synthesis by 119% as well as improve skin structure. But theres more! Weve added coconut endosperm to help new cells emerge more uniform plus soy CoQ-10 and Squalenes marine fatty acids. All this not only means an unprecedented level of wrinkle reduction by a cream that can help repair and restructure again skin so that it looks smoother more moist resilient healthier and younger. It wont happen overnight. But after 8-weeks youll look at your skin and say. Wow! Free Of Animal Ingredients and Animal testing Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease. Apply morning and night. Use over serums gels or glycolic cream or under Alpha Lipoic or other creams. Alternate in 2-week cycles with your current day/night regimen. Ingredients: Demineralized spring water glycerin (veg.) olive oil palmitoyl tripeptide-3 coconut endosperm homeostatine (marine pentasaccharide and galactomannan from tara fruit) salicoyl phytosphingoside myristly alcohol COQ-10 hydrolized soy protein squalane soybean oil carbomer 940 cetearyl alcohol simethicone xanthan gum potassium sorbate sodium benzoate citric acid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Reviva Labs 0689356 TGF Beta-1 Cream - 2 oz!
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Looooooooovvvvvvveeeeee this pruducr it is not that good but well i like how they pack it and stuff and it is so cute too i love it but not that much ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Ashlyn S.
port barre, LA
I love this product! Since I started using it (about 1.5 months) I have noticed a huge improvement in my skin: from texture all the way to discoloration. My face is brighter and softer. I have issues with dryness and when I use this with a hyaluronic acid serum and a little bit of shea butter, my face is moisturized all day and it feels amazing. A little goes a long way with this product, so for the price it is a fabulous value! I will never go without this product!!
Areeba A.
I gave this to my mother as a gift. she said it was very cooling on her skin and over 3 weeks, she noticed her skin was firmer. I also noticed that wrinkles were not as visible as before, so clearly the collagen worked. I would recommend this to other people

Looking for your answer?