Reviva Glycolic Acid Facial Toner 4 oz uploaded by Venelina D.

BY REVIVA

Reviva Labs Glycolic Acid Toner Description: Non-Stinging Formula for Smoother Fresher-Looking Skin A special toner that gives the normal toner properties of extra cleansing and perfect pH balance, PLUS Glycolics benefits for smoother, fresher-looking skin. This unique formula is super-saturated with soothing anti-irritants (aloe vera gel, hyaluronic acid and allantoin) to avoid unpleasant stinging. Free Of Animal ingredients and animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Reviva Labs Glycolic Acid Toner Directions After cleansing face, apply by using moistened cotton or with fingertips and pat over entire face. Do not rub. Facial skin is now properly prepared for Glycolic Acid Cream and other day and night creams. Ingredients: Demineralized spring water, aloe vera gel, glycolic acid, polysorbate 20, hyaluronic acid, hydrolized mucopolysaccharides, allantoin, beta carotene, methyl and propyl paraben, ammonium hydroxide, diazolidynyl urea. Demineralized spring water, Aloe vera gel, Glycolic acid, Polysorbate 20, Hyaluronic acid, Hydrolized mucopolysaccharides, Allantoin, Beta carotene, Methyl and Propyl paraben, Ammonium hydroxide, Diazolidynyl urea. see more...

Cheyanna S.
This was my first foray into glycolic acid skin care products so I don't have much to compare it to yet. However, from what I've read glycolic acid can be harsh, irritating, and/or sting the skin. This did none of that! It felt very gentle and didn't leave my sensitive skin red or bothered. I think that this is best used every other evening, followed with sunscreen every single morning. Glycolic acid does make your skin a bit more sensitive to the sun so it's important to use SPF with it. This was super affordable and lasted a while because you don't need much. I purchased mine off iherb.com. Feel free to use my code: GRQ602 for 5% off your purchase.
Venelina D.
This toner cleared my skin! I am in love with it! I always have stubborn pimples on my face and acne scars, but this toner made my skin healthy, clear and brighter. I am amazed!!! The packaging is poor but I don't mind that if the product does a great job.
Sharon J.
Chicago
Would this product be recommended for excema prone skin