BY REVITOL

• In need of someone to let me know how this product really...4 Answers
  • How well would this work? And how often do you need to us...1 Answers
  • Success Rate from 1 to 10?2 Answers
Brittany k.
I went thru 6 bottles of this thru my first pregnancy. Starting weight 126lbs and at the end of my pregnancy I was 170! So I had my fair share of stretch marks I never really noticed this working and ik used it religiously on top of using coconut oil and sunscreen. I wish I could say it worked because I spent a ton of money on it but was a waste. I wouldn't recommend it stretch marks are in ur genes... :(
anibal de jesus r.
New york
Con el paso de los años se van formando en los tejidos (obviamente que en la piel también) los temibles radicales libres, responsables del envejecimiento. Los antioxidantes combaten ese proceso de formación de radicales libre.

Por ese motivo, esta crema, además de ser blanqueadora tiene un efecto anti envejecimiento. En cuanto a su acción blanqueadora en sí misma, es tal vez la crema que tiene más reconocimiento a nivel de los usuarios, dato para nada menor.
Kyrah S.
Woodstock, GA
This is super rich and creamy. I love the smell, it is light and not overly scented. This is a huge staple in my skincare routine.
Amanda H.
Meadville
This product works wonderfully. It gets rid of those stubborn stretch marks quickly. I love to use this product again!
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great cream for the stubborn fat the you just can't get rid of! Works great and smells good to!
Jessica W.
Stuttgart, AR
Great product for when working out won't even do the trick. Love this magical potion
Courtney W.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
this product deserves 10 stars lol. it's worked wonders for me and my legs!
Doaa S.
1,226 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
Sheena W.
Louisville , KY
How soon do you seen results?
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this really work ? Or is it another scam?
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has this honestly helped anyone?
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
Does this work? Would you recommend
Serena H.